With voom dying will there be an HD cable forum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostcause

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
I know this is a satellite site, but with the demise of voom and many of us voomers switching to cable, might this site expand and add an HD cable section for us displaced voomers?

yeah, not quite what I had in mind though. The florida one for example hasn't been touched since 3-17. Maybe that section could be revamped and expanded a little.

Nevermind.. I'm retarded... I see it now, didnt realize it was limited to post date.

korsjs said:
i have looked but can't find any better cable forums around. do you know of any other ones?

I think this might answer your needs. It's nice since it's broken down into DMA's and where multiple cable systems exist there a section for each company. So no need to wade through the post for Cox or TW when your looking for Comcast info for your area.

korsjs said:
i have looked but can't find any better cable forums around. do you know of any other ones?

I think this might answer your needs.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=453241

It's nice since it's broken down into DMA's and where multiple cable systems exist there a section for each company. So no need to wade through the post for Cox or TW when your looking for Comcast info for your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)