Xbox 360 arriving at stores fast.

xccell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2005
I finally got a premium xbox 360! Good news folks, if you are still looking for one they are coming in almost daily at Walmart. I bought mine on a Sunday night around 8:30 pm last week.
I almost did not ask this time, but I did and I was happy.
I was looking in the glass case where the demo kiosks where and the electronics girl unlocked the case and took a game out for a kid. Before she walked off I decided to ask, "excuse me, do you know if you are getting anymore shipments of xbox 360 this week?"
She replied, "Yes, I have some behind the counter."
"Do you have any Premies?!"
"come look"

And as I approached the counter where she stooped down to open a small brown box containing two Premium xbox 360's, I could see the pretty white box with green circles on it. It was a great moment.:)

My wife went to Circuit City today, they had 20 premium units in stock.

She went to buy one and was told they are not for sale, they are holding them for Sunday where they will be advertising the fact they have them in stock. :(

It kind of sucks if they have them there and you have cash in hand you should be able to buy one.

Ouch! I totally agree with you. Best buy got in trouble for doing that, and even more trouble for force feeding bundled crap to their customers.

xccell said:
Ouch! I totally agree with you. Best buy got in trouble for doing that, and even more trouble for force feeding bundled crap to their customers.

Best Buy only got in trouble for the bundling. Some stores sold the 360's too early and did not have the minimum on hand quantity for their ads.

Legally if CC or BB's (or anyone else's) ad states they will have 20, they must have 20. If not there can be serious penalties.

I will have one for sale for my cost (system plus KY state tax) and shipping later this week or beggining next.

Its a very long story but I ended up getting 3 broken 360s in a row back from MS so I went and purchased a new one. they are replacing the box i sent them. So when i get it back Ill stick it in the box and sell it... if someone finds this interesting they can pm me and ill write your name down....if you find one between now and then so be it. if you dont then ill pm you the price when i get the box in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts