xbox 360 vs ps3

Thanks, I guess I will try Sams as I have no cosco.
Just to let you know before you can buy anything from either Costco/Sams Club, you need their membership card, for my Costco membership card it costs me 50$ a year, worth every penny of it, not so sure about Sams Club, but I Immagine the same amount.

Just to let you know before you can buy anything from either Costco/Sams Club, you need their membership card, for my Costco membership card it costs me 50$ a year, worth every penny of it, not so sure about Sams Club, but I Immagine the same amount.

Yep, I have one at Sams. Is the extended warranty through MS or the store you buy it from?

It should be their own warranty, I can't speak for Sams, but I have costco card, and I go to costco if I need to replace anything that I bought from them, they give me the choice of either get a gift card or replace the product with the same one if they have it on stock or get your account credited (if you paid with CC or DB).
I suppose thats the same way to sams club, take it back to Sams club if your 360 dies and they will get you a brand new one or a gift card or your money back whichever you chose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts