14 Mayors Write Letter to Verizon Fed Up With Lack of Upgrades

When Verizon indicated they were done building out anymore than where they already are, that should have been an indication they were done. (They promised to finish in some areas and to beef up some of the older areas, apparently not being done) They are done in the Tampa area as of April 1st when Frontier takes over.
Torch77 is right on about Verizon. At&t isn't all roses by any means but I'll take them over Verizon anytime. Brighthouse Internet had a resurgence after initially losing customers to Verizon - Fios where I am in Florida. But customer service is sooo bad, the pits that many flew back to Brighthouse. (The competition from Fios was good though because Brighthouse internet service including the CSR's are better than ever and they lowered their prices)

I'm very happy with FiOS here. But I wonder if they are meeting their agreement with Fairfax County.

I'm in and around scranton. We have the 7-15 package that still turn into 5-10 in the real world... nothing compares to the Comcast 150 package around here tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yep, our top plan was never more than 2.6Mbps.
And that cost $45 per month.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

When Verizon indicated they were done building out anymore than where they already are, that should have been an indication they were done. (They promised to finish in some areas and to beef up some of the older areas, apparently not being done) They are done in the Tampa area as of April 1st when Frontier takes over.
Torch77 is right on about Verizon. At&t isn't all roses by any means but I'll take them over Verizon anytime. Brighthouse Internet had a resurgence after initially losing customers to Verizon - Fios where I am in Florida. But customer service is sooo bad, the pits that many flew back to Brighthouse. (The competition from Fios was good though because Brighthouse internet service including the CSR's are better than ever and they lowered their prices)
They said no more franchises.they wanted to make money before expanding..they also want cellular wifi to magically work. .but it doesn't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)