2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

For those of you without DirecTV's Mega March Madness stuck at work, I urge you to stream online via March Madness On Demand. You get your selection of whatever game you want to see.

My wife's at home stuck with the Butler game, but I'm watching Memphis/Cal. State at work. This is wonderful!

For those of you without DirecTV's Mega March Madness stuck at work, I urge you to stream online via March Madness On Demand. You get your selection of whatever game you want to see.

My wife's at home stuck with the Butler game, but I'm watching Memphis/Cal. State at work. This is wonderful!

HD, Im at home. I got my computer streamed to MMOD AND have my tv on. I dont have Direct Tv but I really dont need it. I get a game over the air, plus my computer!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Poor, poor Cal. State. My heart goes out to them. They played an admiral game against Memphis, but fell short in the end.

Gosh, all this emotion after only 3 games! And to think, we've got 28 more games to go between today and tomorrow!!!

Good game by A&M today. I've got them in the shocker over UConn in the 2nd round. If they play like they did today it could happen.

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)