Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, you know what's coming. Kentucky is going to win it all.:D:D

Ok, you know what's coming. Kentucky is going to win it all.:D:D

I'd agree with you if this was 10 years ago.

IMO, UNC is the team to beat- with all their stars returning in a 'title or bust' season, this could be shades of that UNLV team that didn't lose until they got to nthe Final Four.

Yeah but Kentucky really came on strong later in the year last year. They would have done better in the tournament if Patterson hadn't got hurt.

CAN"T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!!!!!!!!! :) :up:up:up

Once again, here's the ESPN opening night marathon that will start immediately following the Browns-Bills MNF game:

The hoops bonanza scheduled for ESPN networks on Nov. 18 (all times ET).

• Midnight: UMass at Memphis (ESPN)
• 2 a.m.: Fresno St. at St. Mary's (ESPN)
• 4 a.m.: Idaho St. at Hawaii (ESPN)
• 6 a.m.: College Hoops Tip-Off Special (ESPN)
• 10 a.m.: Penn at Drexel (ESPN)
• Noon: Liberty at UNC-Asheville (ESPN)
• 2 p.m.: Iowa at Kansas (women) (ESPN)
• 4 p.m.: Centenary at Baylor (ESPN)
• 6 p.m.: Richmond at Syracuse (ESPN)
• 7 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Purdue (ESPNU)
• 7:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Boston College (ESPN2)
• 8 p.m.: College GameDay-Chapel Hill (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Kentucky at North Carolina (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Florida Gulf Coast at Kansas (ESPNU)
• 9:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Oklahoma (ESPN2)
• 11:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Arizona (ESPN2)

The Univeristy of Buffalo has NEVER been good at basketball, so Syracuse was my favorite college basketball team growing up and still is.

Should be an interesting year at Indiana!!!...:eek:
After that clown Sampson left the program in shambles last year, there are only 2 players with any NCAA experience, so new coach Tom Crean has his work really cut out for him!!!...:river

Should be an interesting year at Indiana!!!...:eek:
After that clown Sampson left the program in shambles last year, there are only 2 players with any NCAA experience, so new coach Tom Crean has his work really cut out for him!!!...:river
It's going to be a rough year for the Hoosiers no doubt. The good news is that Tom Crean is a good coach and he now has more scholarships than he knows what to do with. They could be good again in 2-3 years. Kind of reminds me of Kentucky when Pitino took over.

It's going to be a rough year for the Hoosiers no doubt. The good news is that Tom Crean is a good coach and he now has more scholarships than he knows what to do with. They could be good again in 2-3 years. Kind of reminds me of Kentucky when Pitino took over.

Kentucky won the first year after Pitino left. :D

I don't know all the early schedule. Kentucky-Carolina should be interesting, but I don't expect any drama there. I've heard that UCLA could meet dook in the finals of one of the early season tournaments in NY. That would be worth watching. Notre Dame and Texas should also meet in the semis of the Maui Invitational. The winner gets to get blasted by UNC in the finals. :D The Carolina-Michigan St. game in Detroit should be an early test for the Heels. If they win that one easily look out. :eek:

Unlike college football all of the good teams will get tested early.

I don't know all the early schedule. Kentucky-Carolina should be interesting, but I don't expect any drama there. I've heard that UCLA could meet dook in the finals of one of the early season tournaments in NY. That would be worth watching. Notre Dame and Texas should also meet in the semis of the Maui Invitational. The winner gets to get blasted by UNC in the finals. :D The Carolina-Michigan St. game in Detroit should be an early test for the Heels. If they win that one easily look out. :eek:

Unlike college football all of the good teams will get tested early.

Nobody beats MSU easily. There will be 60,000+ MSU fans there, just as good as playing at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)