2009 MLB Playoffs

Lun!!! Free!! It's Godzilla!

Attachments

• godzilla-300.jpg
    godzilla-300.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 99
As for $$$$ and world championships, all I can say is thank goodness it doesn't happen all the time. Yanks got lucky this year.

I PREDICTED EVERY POSTSEASON SERIES CORRECTLY!

I correctly predicted the winners in all seven postseason series- and I even got the number of games in the World Series correct!

is FOX dropping out across the country? On my local fox station, there have been dropouts and freeze frames throughout the top of the 9th inning and into the postgame celebration.

Vindication, thy name is A-Rod.

Tied a postseason record with 18 RBI's.

Looks like the critics will have to find a new star player to criticize.

To all you Yankee haters: The funny thing is, half the teams in MLB could spend the kind of money on players that the Yankees do, but they CHOOSE not to. In fact, the Yankees give a lot of money back to many teams in the form of the luxury tax. Quite a few of those teams don't even spend that money on their own team, but pocket the money. They must really love their fans, huh!

To all you Yankee haters: The funny thing is, half the teams in MLB could spend the kind of money on players that the Yankees do, but they CHOOSE not to.

I don't think the Royals, Rays, Marlins, or Nationals among other teams could. They don't draw enough (ticket revenues), don't have rich endorsement or broadcast rights deals, or probably don't get a significant share of luxury tax redistributed money.

I think the Cubs, Dodgers, Angels, Red Sox could spend that much if they wanted to.

I can't wait until the tax man hits the Yankees and see how much luxury tax they owe after their monster spending spree this past offseason. I also can't wait to see how the Yankees defend their title - wouldn't it be funny if they missed the playoffs again when their rich players underperform in 2010?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)