2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What a joke that the Bruins/Canes game can't be seen in its entirety unless you have Center Ice. Great job NHL for screwing over your fans once again.
I totally agree...the NHL and their NHL Network are a complete joke regarding this matter! There is no reason the Bruins-Hurricanes games should not be carried nationally on NHL Network.

You know why the Pens and Caps were forced to play two nights in a row? Because Mellon Arena (a.k.a. The Igloo) had a Yanni concert scheduled for Tuesday. That's right, Yanni was more important than a Pens playoff game. Sheesh!

BTW, anybody know where to find the Boston/Carolina game tonight? I have a BUD, but haven't seen a hockey feed there in a long time...

You know why the Pens and Caps were forced to play two nights in a row? Because Mellon Arena (a.k.a. The Igloo) had a Yanni concert scheduled for Tuesday. That's right, Yanni was more important than a Pens playoff game. Sheesh!

BTW, anybody know where to find the Boston/Carolina game tonight? I have a BUD, but haven't seen a hockey feed there in a long time...
To be honest, you gotta respect for the Pens for honoring the contract...even if it were Yawni. Additionally, I really like playing the games with 1-2 days rest, and not this 2-3 days nonsense.

Jesus...Pronger put a good hit on Zetterberg, but I am surprised they didn't call a penalty for all the other activity (take-down, molesting, stolen wallet, etc.). I just can't figure out the refs this evening. They let stuff like that go on, but they call "touch" penalties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)