2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

I have to agree with Sandra, there are a lot more players than you two named better than Bosh. I never saw why people wanted him.

I have to agree with Sandra, there are a lot more players than you two named better than Bosh. I never saw why people wanted him.

People wanted Bosh because a small amount of the good players were free agents. Happens in all sports.

Sandra

Last edited:

name them. From my beginning, I have said Bosh is a top 10-top 15 player. Now You and her have rattle a bunch and only ones I have come up with from these "bunch of names"....is: Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Durrant, Rose, Carmelo, Pau, Howard, Chris Paul, Rondo, Rose....

name them. From my beginning, I have said Bosh is a top 10-top 15 player. Now You and her have rattle a bunch and only ones I have come up with from these "bunch of names"....is: Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Durrant, Rose, Carmelo, Pau, Howard, Chris Paul, Rondo, Rose....
deron williams
dirk nowitzki
manu ginobili
tim duncan(Bosh's stats are better, but Duncan is much better defensively and as a leader)
kevin garnett(Same for Duncan)
paul pierce
rudy gay
tyreke evans
eric gordon
blake griffin
russell westbrook
Amare
Kevin Love

plus the names you have. not all of them may be better stat wise, but i'd rather have all of these guys than Bosh for their impact or potential(griffin, gordon, and evans are all going to be premiere players in the league for example).

deron williams Maybe
dirk nowitzki shooting guard in a centers body...my son plays better defense.
manu ginobili...nope....good, but nope.
tim duncan(Bosh's stats are better, but Duncan is much better defensively and as a leader) ...player no....leader..yes
kevin garnett(Same for Duncan) nope....same as manu
paul pierce nope...read above
rudy gay ...yeah, right
tyreke evans ...not there yet
eric gordon...see above
blake griffin...play a whole season first..potential is there....
russell westbrook...same as gordon
Amare...damaged goods
Kevin Love...nope

plus the names you have. not all of them may be better stat wise, but i'd rather have all of these guys than Bosh for their impact or potential(griffin, gordon, and evans are all going to be premiere players in the league for example).

You HOPE, ALL signs point to them being premiere players.

[Youtube]O2YZFOs8l7w[/Youtube]

Nice shot.

LeBoob who? We're getting along just fine without him.

The Cavs are doing much better than most figured without James.

The Heat on the other hand are doing much worse than most figured WITH James.

I wonder if anyone is regretting a certain decision? Hmmm.

We are 6 days away from Cleveland's Day of Reckoning against their former hero.

I'll be interested to see HD's thoughts as we draw closer.

I tell you what, if that idiot so much as tries to do his infamous chalk toss before the game, he might get a beer bottle to the dome. I'm not condoning those actions, but I will warn LeBoob that there is still a lot of hostility towards him....

LeBron who? Cleveland's got a new Witness!

And PS, Cleveland is so over LeBron, LeBoob, LeBrat, whatever you want to call him. It's amazing all the stories that are coming out on him about what a giant turd this guy actually was. Partially the media's fault, partially our own fault for putting him on a higher pedestal that everyone else.

He's been pampered his entire life, everyone has always told him how great he is, he never actually had to deal with adversity in his life, until now. He doesn't know how to react. So, naturally, he's blaming others. The coach, Wade, Riley, the humidity, Cleveland, Dan Gilbert, etc. When in the end, his success or lack there of will hinge on two things: karma and selflessness. He has both working against him... BIG TIME!

What he did to Cleveland will never be forgotten. The city has moved on, much like a bad breakup, but we won't forget. But because of it, we will be smarter in the future. He has to be regretting his decision on a daily basis. He was a perfect fit here in Cleveland. Everyone adored him and the team surrounding him was perfect for his skill set. Now, he has to share the lime-light with two other stars. It's clearly not working out the way he could've ever imagined. Plus, he's now the villain. He's not used to that. His entire life he's been the hero, the "chosen one", the good guy. Now he's just another guy. That's got to be killing his ego! His numbers are at or below his first year in the league. He's having the worst season in his professional career. Until he figures it out and by figuring it out, I mean, learning to stop blaming others, accept responsibility, accept being humbled, learning to share with Wade and Bosh, he will never get that trophy he so covets.

So much for a dynasty. Harumpf!

Oh, and like I said. C-Town has a new boy in town. If you've paid attention to the Browns, his name is Peyton Hillis. He's an absolute beast!!! LeWho?

154887_1748616636228_1263190964_2029077_176896_n.jpg

deron williams
dirk nowitzki
manu ginobili
tim duncan(Bosh's stats are better, but Duncan is much better defensively and as a leader)
kevin garnett(Same for Duncan)
paul pierce
rudy gay
tyreke evans
eric gordon
blake griffin
russell westbrook
Amare
Kevin Love

This is a list a LOT of people will agree are arguably better than Bosh. The only ones I would leave out of the discussion for now are Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon, but keep an eye on them for sure. So many on this list have accomplished more than Bosh ever has, and are still playing at an elite level.

Rudy Gay and Russell Westbrook are GREAT additions I missed earlier, and I'm sure there are more. Westbrook flies under the radar because he plays with Durant, Gay because he plays in Memphis. Both are outstanding.

Nice list. :up

Sandra

Last edited:
HD MM said:
I tell you what, if that idiot so much as tries to do his infamous chalk toss before the game, he might get a beer bottle to the dome. I'm not condoning those actions, but I will warn LeBoob that there is still a lot of hostility towards him....

I think he does it every game. And if a fan DOES hit him with anything ...it says alot about that fan and other Cavs fans that do not turned him in.

I think he does it every game. And if a fan DOES hit him with anything ...it says alot about that fan and other Cavs fans that do not turned him in.

He can do what he wants, but that would be another BAD decision. Rubbing it in fans faces even more. I'm cautioning LeBron. Cavs fans are a little more laid back, so probably nothing will happen, but if this were Cleveland Browns Stadium and he were near the Dawg Pound, it might be a different story! LOL!

HD MM said:
He can do what he wants, but that would be another BAD decision. Rubbing it in fans faces even more. I'm cautioning LeBron. Cavs fans are a little more laid back, so probably nothing will happen, but if this were Cleveland Browns Stadium and he were near the Dawg Pound, it might be a different story! LOL!

Why..did hey says he was gonna do that in Cleveland only? Didn't he do this on the road? So what is the difference now?

Why..did hey says he was gonna do that in Cleveland only? Didn't he do this on the road? So what is the difference now?

You know the difference.

He founded that here. That was the way he got the crowd jacked up for home games. I know he now does it on the road, but for him to do it here as a member of another team, well, that would be in bad taste.

It's like showing up at your high school reunion and making out with your new girlfriend right in front of your high school sweet heart.

HD MM said:
You know the difference.

He founded that here. That was the way he got the crowd jacked up for home games. I know he now does it on the road, but for him to do it here as a member of another team, well, that would be in bad taste.

It's like showing up at your high school reunion and making out with your new girlfriend right in front of your high school sweet heart.

He founded that there because that was the 1st and and only pro team he has ever played on.

That analogy was terrible. LOL! So you are going to not hurt the feelings of someone you are no longer with and hurt the one you ARE with?! LMAO!

Yeah...if you are an example of the AVERAGE Cavs fan....

...SSSSUURREEE you guys have gotten over it.

He founded that there because that was the 1st and and only pro team he has ever played on.

That analogy was terrible. LOL! So you are going to not hurt the feelings of someone you are no longer with and hurt the one you ARE with?! LMAO!

Yeah...if you are an example of the AVERAGE Cavs fan....

...SSSSUURREEE you guys have gotten over it.

He's selfish. He hasn't grown up yet. If he does this, it will be another example.

Kissing your new girlfriend in front of your high school sweet heart is ALWAYS in bad taste, no matter if both parties are over it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)