2010-11 NFL Season

bruin95

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 14, 2006
Sin City
Quite a few JETS fans here thought that LT would be used only on 3rd and passing packages for the RB. Shon Greene has LESS carries than LaDainian Tomlinson.

I was confused by whom you were talking about because Greene is not a rookie, and he hasn't been "fumbling all over the place". He had a fumble on opening night and hasn't fumbled since. The guy also got 113 yards today. He's also averaging over 4 yards a carry this season. I thought your statement was just a bit odd.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Buffalo Buffoons- Week 4: The one without any defense

This game went exaclty as I expected- the Jets doing whatever they wanted to do with Buffalo- running over, through, and around them- and essentally taking their lunch money.

The Bills are who we thought they were- sucktacular to the umpteenth degree.

The offensive explosion we saw last week- fleeting.

This week, we saw the real Bills offense- pathetic. Popgun. Palookaville. Poopy.

Not only that, but the defense was absolutely horrendous.

Mark Sanchez, a year after throwing 5 INT's against Buffalo, threw no picks today and 2 touchdowns. This shows that Buffalo's defense is spineless without Jairus Byrd.

Tomlinson and Shonn Greene both went over 100 yards. Sandra would have gone over 200 against them.

This team is horrible. Absolutely horrible- and they are who we thought they were!

The Bills are a team that is doing nothing right. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can't do it. (Somewhere, Mike Singletary is suing me for copyright infringement)

Instead of wanting winners, I just want a decent effort like I saw against the Pats and Dolphins. A flag football team of SatGuys members could beat these Bills by.....6 touchdowns!

Wozniak and HD's teams are looking a hell of a lot better than their record indicates. We are as bad as they were in previous years. Hell, even the Rams are looking better!

Sandra, Bill, Hart5150, Rey- is it too late for me to consider forfeiting the rematches with your team later in the year?

Next week- home against Jacksonville, AKA the Trent Edwards Bowl. If they can't beat the Weak-Armed Wimp on their turf next week, then I could easily see Buffalo going into Thanksgiving winless (Detroit and Cleveland could kill the Bills right now).

Thank god Sabres season starts later this week- because I could use some winning.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Monday Morning QB: Week 4 with HD MM

1. Peyton Hillis is a man among boys. An old school bruising back who runs straight up the middle for big gains, punishing defenders along the way. Following his 144 yard performance against the stout Ravens defense, he went for 104 against the Bengals. If only the Browns had a passing attack to offset this running game, it'd be scary to imagine how good our offense could be.

2. Sorry Denver, but I think it's safe to say who got the short end of the stick with the Brady Quinn for Peyton Hillis + draft picks deal. How was this guy let go for a back-up QB?! Dude is an absolute stud. I can't get over how impressive he's been!

3. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Easter will fall on a Sunday. The Cincinnati Bengals will never be good two years in a row. I said it at the start of the season and got mocked. Sorry, but some truisms always hold true.

4. If football lasted only 3 quarters, the Browns would be 4-0. That's right. In each game so far, the Browns had the lead heading into the final quarter. On Sunday, they finally figured out how to finish.

5. If Detroit is the best 0-4 team, who is the worst (besides Buffalo)?

6. I hate to say I told you so about Derek Anderception, but I told you so. This guy is NOT a starting quarter back in this league. He's just not. Plugging him in replacement to Kurt Warner is a stunning example in how a good QB vs. a bad QB can effect your team.

7. Better chance the winner finishes with a sub .500 record: the AFC West or the NFC West?

8. That was nice to see Philly fans cheer McNabb before the game.

9. I'm pretty sure the cat's out of the bag on CB Eric Wright's sucktitude.... in the last two games, these dudes had these stats against him:

Anquan Boldin: 8 rec, 142 yds, 3 TD's
Terrell Owens: 10 rec, 222 yds, 1 TD

That is embarrassing and unacceptable. If you have Roddy White on your fantasy team, he's a must start next week.

8. Furthermore, I'm wondering when the Tub-o-Goo will realize that in order to continue to call for all-out-blitzes, you need to have corners that are able to handle single coverage and linemen than can actually get to the QB on a pass rush. Rob needs to understand he can't call the same aggressive plays that his brother Rex does in NY. He just doesn't have the players right now. He's lucky we won, because our CB's continue to get burned, partially because of his play calling.

9. On Sunday, the New York Jets visited the state of New York for the first and only time this season (Orchard Park). This bugs me when a team is named after a state in which they do not belong. Is New Jersey that embarrassing?

10. Following the bye, Big Jen will be back and making his debut against.... you guessed it, the Cleveland Browns. In their last meeting, Jen got sacked EIGHT times and the Browns won 13- 6. Looking forward to the big dumb ox's return.

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
I was confused by whom you were talking about because Greene is not a rookie, and he hasn't been "fumbling all over the place". He had a fumble on opening night and hasn't fumbled since. The guy also got 113 yards today. He's also averaging over 4 yards a carry this season. I thought your statement was just a bit odd.

Look at you getting all silly by stating actual facts LOL.

Don't you know on this forum screaming louder then everyone is how you get your point accross? Try not to let facts get in the way of hyperbolic rants anymore, OK? ;) :rolleyes:

Sandra

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida

I never questioned his talent nor what he was doing. I was told that there was no way Thomlinson would be used as much as Greene. That Thomlinson would ONLY be used in special situation... I was wondering if "special situations" consisted of taking the bulk of the carries....that is all.

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
I never questioned his talent nor what he was doing. I was told that there was no way Thomlinson would be used as much as Greene. That Thomlinson would ONLY be used in special situation... I was wondering if "special situations" consisted of taking the bulk of the carries....that is all.

Try to remember that it's a long season. ;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts