2010-11 NFL Season

After the bye, the Patriots' will have a tough 6-game stretch:

Baltimore, San Diego, Minnesota, Cleveland (they aren't a pushover), Pittsburgh, Indianapolis.

Last edited:
Week 4 Hot 10

1. Baltimore
2. NY Jets
3. Kansas City
4. Green Bay
5. New England
6. Pittsburgh
7. Atlanta
8. Houston
9. Indianapolis
10. New Orleans

Week 4 Not 10

32. Buffalo
31. San Francisco
30. Carolina
29. Oakland
28. Cleveland
27. Detroit
26. Arizona
25. Seattle
24. Tampa Bay
23. Jacksonville

Interesting fact about tonight: this was the first game that Randy Moss had 0 catches since he came to New England three years ago- and ironically, it's on a night the Pats score over 40 points.

The Pats were the first team in NFL history to score a receiving TD, a rushing TD, a kickoff return TD, a pass INT TD and a blocked FG TD in the same game!

After the bye, the Patriots' will have a tough 6-game stretch:

Baltimore, San Diego, Minnesota, Cleveland (they aren't a pushover), Pittsburgh, Indianapolis.

If the Pats go into Detroit on Thanksgiving Day with a record of 7-3.........I'll be VERY happy!

WOW!! If someone would have told me that Randy Moss had ZERO catches ALL game and Brady ONLY had about 150 yards in passing...I would have said, "by HOW MUCH did the Patriots lose by....?"

I have NEVER, EVER seen a team totally dominate in special teams like last night.

I think it was also the 1st time a team scored a TD in 5 ways:

- on offense
- on defense
- on kick off
- on blocked punt
- on interception

the ONLY option left was on a punt return....

Why would the Vikings want Moss ?
Farve will be gone next year and they won't have a stud QB to throw him the ball, it will be Oakland all over again.

If this Moss does happen, the Patriots better have a good reason.

If you ask me, this is VERY high-risk.

Moss is still a high-caliber player, Brady needs a target, and after a huge road win, why do something like this at this time?

If this Moss does happen, the Patriots better have a good reason.

If you ask me, this is VERY high-risk.

Moss is still a high-caliber player, Brady needs a target, and after a huge road win, why do something like this at this time?
They are after someone even better ?

Rumors from Mike and MIKE are that seeing the Pats have plenty of draft picks, that they could trade Moss, get a draft pick or two.
Then use a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd, to go out and get Vincent Jackson.

Looks like the Pats are getting a 3rd from the Vikes, which is one round better than what they gave up for him several years ago.

Why the Vikes want him ..... Farve possibly in his last year, Harvin in and out of the line up and they already have lost other WR's this year.

Big mistake? Dion Branch was a mistake, this is not.

2007 was fun, 2003-4 were much better.

I was just gonna post the same thing......almost verbatim! :up

Look, I have LOVED watching Randy Moss the last 3+ years (especially the near 19-0 2007 season), but the Pats got away from what made them champions in '01, '03 and '04..........tough, physical football with a lunch pail mentality! I blinked and they became a finesse team.

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)