2010 NCAA Football Season

Quote:
Five-time defending Big Ten Conference champion Ohio State was tabbed by media members as the preseason No. 1 team in the Big Ten and junior quarterback Terrelle Pryor was the repeat choice of the media as the Big Ten's Preseason Offensive Player of the Year.

Buckeyes Team to Beat; Pryor Repeats - The Ohio State Buckeyes Official Athletics Site - OhioStateBuckeyes.com

Yeah he had a great preseason to deserve that award. :rolleyes:

Probably one of the most stupid awards that are there.

Pitt is good. No doubt. But...

We get Pitt, WVU, AND Cincy to come to the Rent this year. At least the first 2 in night games, too.

Need I remind you of Pitt's last visit in a night game? I seem to remember Palko having some problems getting plays off near our student section :D

Maybe it looks ugly in Athens, but Gainesville is looking pretty good.;)
Only because the rest isn't looking good.

Both Florida & Georgia have big question marks on the new quarterbacks. Georgia just happens to have no defense added to that.
South Carolina has a lot of question marks
Tennessee is a mess
Kentucky & Vanderbilt are Kentucky & Vanderbilt.

Compared to the West, the East doesn't look pretty.

Playing both Alabama & LSU isn't going to help Florida either.

Last edited:
This college season is going to be one of the most interesting in a long time.

Most of the marquee players are now on NFL rosters, most of last year's QB stars are also in the NFL.

I honestly believe that anything could happen this fall.

The game to watch right now at the opening of the season is VATech vs Boise St.

Both teams will come in around #3 and #7 most likely and either one will be in the running for the National Championship.

Now reading that I'm thinking VATech has the best chances for not only winning this game but also playing and winning the National Championship game. VT's schedule is stronger as usual going through a gauntlet of strong teams to get to it such as GT and Miami (whom I think will beat OSU). UNC will likely beat LSU thus adding more depth to the strength of schedule for VT. It's all falling into place since I don't believe Boise St has a chance in hell of beating the Hokies and that should push VT up around #2 by week 2.

Am I a fan of VT? Yep you damn right I am but not Bias at all ..just looking at the numbers and how everything will likely fall into place. Keep in mind that VT was the highest scoring team against Alabama (National champs) last year even scored more points against them than Florida did with a Offense that is all coming back!!

Already got my VT vs Boise ticket in hand and ready to go...

Here is a little something to get ya ready!

YouTube - Virginia Tech Hokies Trailer #1 2010

YouTube - Virginia Tech Hokies Trailer #2 2010

Edit: Also I'd like to add that this is the 2010 season not 2011

Last edited:
Pitt is good. No doubt. But...

We get Pitt, WVU, AND Cincy to come to the Rent this year. At least the first 2 in night games, too.

Need I remind you of Pitt's last visit in a night game? I seem to remember Palko having some problems getting plays off near our student section :D

Totally different team.

NCAA Football 2011 Thread ????

Hey, shouldn't this be a NCAA Football 2010 Thread ?

The 2010 season is the one starting here in a few weeks. :D

If this is correct, can a Mod change it for us ?

Let's Go Kentucky, Let's Go!!!! Let's Go Kentucky, Let's Go!!!! Let's Go Kentucky, Let's Go!!!! :D:D:D

Hey, shouldn't this be a NCAA Football 2010 Thread ?

The 2010 season is the one starting here in a few weeks. :D

If this is correct, can a Mod change it for us ?

When I first saw the thread, I thought it was for the new EA game :D

Like I said, "shouldn't it say 2010" ?

Well just look who created the thread, he doesn't even know anything about sports. :D:D:D

I only WISH the Ohio State University was ranked #1 when The U comes in for the visit....;):D

Miami should kill OSU, OSU has no leader in their QB he mouths off too much and can't throw for nothing. Harris shouldn't have no problem against their Defense either as long as it doesn't rain of course cause we all know Harris can't throw in the rain. I will be pulling for them very hard in this game so they best not let me down since I can't stand OSU!

Well just look who created the thread, he doesn't even know anything about sports. :D:D:D

Hey, I didnt make the title! They took my thread and made it the sticky and changed the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Mine was SEC, SEC, SEC!!!!

Hey, I didnt make the title! They took my thread and made it the sticky and changed the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Mine was SEC, SEC, SEC!!!!
Personally I think we should have a sub-forum for NCAA Football (along with some others), that way we can have individual SEC, Big 10/12, Pac 10/12, Big 12/10, ACC, MWC, & other assorted pretender threads.

Personally I think we should have a sub-forum for NCAA Football (along with some others), that way we can have individual SEC, Big 10/12, Pac 10/12, Big 12/10, ACC, MWC, & other assorted pretender threads.

Or just have a SEC subforum, and you can have NCAA, Big 10/12 pretender threads in it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts