2010 NCAA Football Season

Miami should kill OSU, OSU has no leader in their QB he mouths off too much and can't throw for nothing. Harris shouldn't have no problem against their Defense either as long as it doesn't rain of course cause we all know Harris can't throw in the rain. I will be pulling for them very hard in this game so they best not let me down since I can't stand OSU!

Do you even watch college football?

Personally I think we should have a sub-forum for NCAA Football (along with some others), that way we can have individual SEC, Big 10/12, Pac 10/12, Big 12/10, ACC, MWC, & other assorted pretender threads.
That would kill the trash talking. What fun is that? :confused:

McCoy, how high is your LSU confidence for 2010?
Probably about a sixpack per half per game. ;) :D Unbelievably, the QB is still the big question mark. I'm thinking probably 8-4 or maybe 9-3 if luck is there.

And then another win in an indoor bowl game, or another loss outside. ;)

Do you even watch college football?

LOL are you serious about starting something with a question like that? I've prob been to more games all over the country than most here combined! The articles from last year speak for themselves about Pryor so that's a mute discussion.

Nope, I don't see OSU doing much at all this year and although I can't stand them I respect the program. I see Miami going up there and beating them on their home turf by at least 2 TD's.

LOL are you serious about starting something with a question like that? I've prob been to more games all over the country than most here combined! The articles from last year speak for themselves about Pryor so that's a mute discussion.

Nope, I don't see OSU doing much at all this year and although I can't stand them I respect the program. I see Miami going up there and beating them on their home turf by at least 2 TD's.

Res Ipsa, HD, Res Ipsa. ;)

Sandra

Well, for starters, we've never seen you here before, till this thread. :rolleyes:

You really think you'll see the Freshman Pryor, instead of the Pryor we all saw at the end of the season ?

If the Bucks get the Pryor that ended the year, it will be a VERY GOOD year for them, just need more consistency from him.
As for your comment that he mouths off , I don't know where thats coming from ... :rolleyes:

Well, for starters, we've never seen you here before, till this thread. :rolleyes:

You really think you'll see the Freshman Pryor, instead of the Pryor we all saw at the end of the season ?

If the Bucks get the Pryor that ended the year, it will be a VERY GOOD year for them, just need more consistency from him.
As for your comment that he mouths off , I don't know where thats coming from ... :rolleyes:

Yeah didn't really start on this forum till last fall, and the season hasn't started yet so I have time to chat it up a little. And yes the Pryor OSU has now is the same QB he's always been and you can credit OSU's ending last year with the whole team some of which graduated. He had a few good guys around him to help him excel a little towards the end of last year. I mean look at this article.. his own words that he mouths off clearly shows he's not a leader. He talked smack before the USC game for last year and USC showed him where to stick it... great game!

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/bigten/0-3-257/Ohio-State-s-Pryor-looks-for-payback-this-fall.html

Edit: They have since removed the article..but it was there.

I see OSU losing at least 2 games this year starting with the one against Miami, then Iowa.

Res Ipsa, HD, Res Ipsa. ;)

Sandra

What?

Last edited:
Yeah didn't really start on this forum till last fall, and the season hasn't started yet so I have time to chat it up a little. And yes the Pryor OSU has now is the same QB he's always been and you can credit OSU's ending last year with the whole team some of which graduated. He had a few good guys around him to help him excel a little towards the end of last year.

I see OSU losing at least 2 games this year starting with the one against Miami, then Iowa.

What?

Losing two games makes him a no good NPUIHUI QB ?

Are you another of those guys that would sell thier own kid to keep the Bucks out of the MNC game ?
Sounds like it.

We'll have a lot of discussions this year I can see.

BTW, who is YOUR team ?
Seeing you live near a tree ?

Yeah didn't really start on this forum till last fall, and the season hasn't started yet so I have time to chat it up a little. And yes the Pryor OSU has now is the same QB he's always been and you can credit OSU's ending last year with the whole team some of which graduated. He had a few good guys around him to help him excel a little towards the end of last year. I mean look at this article.. his own words that he mouths off clearly shows he's not a leader. He talked smack before the USC game for last year and USC showed him where to stick it... great game!

Error Page

Edit: They have since removed the article..but it was there.

What?
He was BARELY a Sophmore at that time ....
I think he's come a long ways in the past year.

Another post that doesn't make much sense. Isn't there a rule against logging in with different names? ;) :D

Sandra

:rolleyes:
I don't care for Pryor, but he is stud compared to Tyrod Taylor.

You better worry more about Kellen Moore lighting up your turkeys.

:rolleyes:
I don't care for Pryor, but he is stud compared to Tyrod Taylor.

You better worry more about Kellen Moore lighting up your turkeys.

Tyrod isn't perfect but he is much more of a LEADER than Pryor is regardless of throwing arm or other stats... being a leader for a team is much more than just being able to throw good or maybe asking Nebraska if they didn't think so from last year.

As for Kellen Moore, well this would be the first time he and ole Boise St goes up against a power house Defense that is very well known in CFB. Kellen will be lucky to stay on the field for very long with this defense coming at him and I don't see VT's offense staying on the field for too long either with a double running back team and possible Heisman contender behind Tyrod. Lets not forget this Offense for VT is coming back with more than they had last year and last years team scored more points against Alabama than any other team Bama played including Florida.

So you really think Boise St will beat the Hokies on a near Home Field only 3 hours of drive time up the road from Blacksburg??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts