2010 NCAA Football Season

I vote for Kentucky.

ok...just trying to make Ramy feel better.

I vote for Kentucky too. I don't care what anyone says about Calipari, he certainly knows how to recruit. I think this season...

Huh? Football you say? OK never mind then. :devil: :D

Sorry Ramy!

Sandra

I vote for Kentucky.

Another year rootin for Joe and my Nittany Lions. Special this year, my son will be a freshman at PSU!

Thanks FlyingJ

I vote for Kentucky too. I don't care what anyone says about Calipari, he certainly knows how to recruit. I think this season...

Huh? Football you say? OK never mind then. :devil: :D

Sorry Ramy!

Sandra

:p:p:p

Won't make a prediction because ALOT can happen from here to kick-off....injuries, suspensions, arrests, eligibility and GOD knows what. With ALL things being equal, it will be a very good game.;)

Actually, I'm counting on this post to be LONG GONE (thank you Ernie Harwell :angel:) by the time the game comes around, some 800 or so post between here and there for this thread :D

I vote for Kentucky.

Another year rootin for Joe and my Nittany Lions. Special this year, my son will be a freshman at PSU!
Lord why? Well I mean he does live in kentucky, I get that.....:D

I would have voted for them if Andre Woodson was walking through that door.
I hate that guy. :mad: ;)

LSU at 16... sounds about right for now. Of course early arse kickings of the Tarsqueals and Mountainqueers will move the Tigers on up the polls. Then will come the hard part.

Icongeauxtigers.png

LOL Ok "DAD" naw.. I feel very strong that Miami will beat OSU on home turf.

Miami doesn't get to play often on a stage such as the historic Horseshoe in Columbus. They might even soil themselves in front of 106,000+ screaming Bucknuts. This aint the ACC whippersnapper. The big time college atmosphere is a whole different animal and I can guarantee you one thing: We will have a tremendous advantage in playing the game on our stage.

BRING IT TREE BOY!!!

I hate that guy. :mad: ;)

LSU at 16... sounds about right for now. Of course early arse kickings of the Tarsqueals and Mountainqueers will move the Tigers on up the polls. Then will come the hard part.

Icongeauxtigers.png

I hope so! I want yall ranked high when we lay the smack down:D

Miami doesn't get to play often on a stage such as the historic Horseshoe in Columbus. They might even soil themselves in front of 106,000+ screaming Bucknuts. This aint the ACC whippersnapper. The big time college atmosphere is a whole different animal and I can guarantee you one thing: We will have a tremendous advantage in playing the game on our stage.

BRING IT TREE BOY!!!

Listen, I can't stand OSU and I'm by no means a fan of Miami so I can make a accurate pick based on stats from last year to this year and what each team currently has on hand and that would put Miami up by 10 winning this game even if it is in Columbus. The ACC has 5 strong teams in the top 25 this year and that speaks alot..its hard for any team in the ACC to go undefeated since they are all rather hard to beat no matter what field your on. I've been to the shoe once, its not that much different than a few other fields I've been too. Now I can assure you this.. it isn't no where near as loud as a few other stadiums I've had the pleasure to visit including Lane Stadium in Blacksburg.

But I'll stand behind this pick... Miami by 10 with or without soiled jocks.

BRING IT TREE BOY!!!

Listen, I can't stand OSU and I'm by no means a fan of Miami so I can make a accurate pick based on stats from last year to this year and what each team currently has on hand and that would put Miami up by 10 winning this game even if it is in Columbus. The ACC has 5 strong teams in the top 25 this year and that speaks alot..its hard for any team in the ACC to go undefeated since they are all rather hard to beat no matter what field your on. I've been to the shoe once, its not that much different than a few other fields I've been too. Now I can assure you this.. it isn't no where near as loud as a few other stadiums I've had the pleasure to visit including Lane Stadium in Blacksburg.

But I'll stand behind this pick... Miami by 10 with or without soiled jocks.

Thats alright HD....

This guy is good at picking games that aern't his own.

This is like me coming out and saying that BOISE STATE will CRUSH Va Tech by at LEAST 14 points.

Sorry Sandra .....
I forgot !

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)