2010 NCAA Football Season

Why can't you count out Penn State....they are ranked #21 in the country by one poll....and #20 in another.
Ohio St. plays Penn St. in November, so we'll see how they do against a common opponent then.
As it was, it wasn't the freshman quarterback's fault that the Tide offense was rolling up and down the field (roll tide pun intended).

Why can't you count out Penn State....they are ranked #21 in the country by one poll....and #20 in another.

OMG, I cannot believe I am arguing in behalf of O'Sabin Bin Lying.....:eek::facepalm

They are starting a TRUE FRESHMAN at QB.

Teams BETTER be able to beat them at thins point of the year.

You guys gave me all kinds of sh*T when talking about Pryor losing to USC in only HIS 2nd game of his career.

Ohio St. plays Penn St. in November, so we'll see how they do against a common opponent then.
As it was, it wasn't the freshman quarterback's fault that the Tide offense was rolling up and down the field (roll tide pun intended).

There you go. :up

At least by then the guy will have some experience under his belt, he'll have 9 starts by then, enough to get his feet wet.

No, no it wasnt.

You guys gave me all kinds of sh*T when talking about Pryor losing to USC in only HIS 2nd game of his career.

THOSE guys.....maybe....but not I. I do not give anyone crap when their team loses.

Remember....I am a Raider fan.;)

THOSE guys.....maybe....but not I. I do not give anyone crap when their team loses.

Remember....I am a Raider fan.;)

Sorry guy, I should have separated the posts. :eek:

Just wanted to share this with UofM fans, and everyone else who's a Denard Robinson fan.

Enjoy.
smile.gif

YouTube - DenardTheHappening.flv

Big-12 football tonight with OK State playing A&M in Stillwater! State is favored by 3, but the Aggies are fired up this year. General consensus here is that the over/under is ~70.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts