Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok, looks like things are coming back soon so let the talk start.

ohh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! its sweet to see this thread again....... i need my fix pronto!

ohh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! its sweet to see this thread again....... i need my fix pronto!

Me too. Although I like baseball just a bit more than football.

My debate now is whether I should switch from Dish to Directv since they are offering free Sunday Ticket. I VERY excited about my Raiders this year. Though I must admit, the Dish's RED ZONE was pretty cool and I was able to catch alot of Raiders scorning and big defensive plays there.

Anyways, look for a 1 game improvement with my Raiders. Who knows, in the AFC West, it might be good enough to win the division.

salsadancer7 said:
My debate now is whether I should switch from Dish to Directv since they are offering free Sunday Ticket. I VERY excited about my Raiders this year. Though I must admit, the Dish's RED ZONE was pretty cool and I was able to catch alot of Raiders scorning and big defensive plays there.

Anyways, look for a 1 game improvement with my Raiders. Who knows, in the AFC West, it might be good enough to win the division.

Go with D*

Go with Directv and I will give you a referral and you will save an extra $100

DirecTV also has RedZone, but must be purchased with the Sunday Ticket package, where as Dish has a similar RedZone channel that can be had as long as you get the NFL Network.

Go with Directv and I will give you a referral and you will save an extra $100

HMMMM......LOL! I just might. Our contract ended last month. But the thing is, Dish's overall packages does seem cheaper. I will check again.

Anyway, I cannot WAIT for the free agency frenzy to start. I know the BIG free agent is Nnamdi, but do NOT be surprised if the Raiders keep him. There approx. 5 Raiders FA that they plan not to sign which will free up money. IF the Raiders offer him approx. $13 mil a season, he will be the highest paid CB and the 2nd highest on the team....he has already stated he WANTS to stay.

Anyways, 9-7 or 10-6! And 1st playoff birth in almost 9 years! Baby steps...!

DirecTV also has RedZone, but must be purchased with the Sunday Ticket package, where as Dish has a similar RedZone channel that can be had as long as you get the NFL Network.

Yeah...their RedZone comes with another sports package....about $7.50 extra a month. I removed it after the season was over. I thought it was great!

Wouldn't you rather be able to watch YOUR game in it's entirely ?

Wouldn't you rather be able to watch YOUR game in it's entirely ?

To each his own. For me, I LOVE the Red Zone channel. I mean I absolutely adore it. It's amazing.

Not sure about the Dish/Cable version of the channel, I hear it's a notch below the DirecTV version...but even though I'm now a married woman, Andrew Siciliano and I still have a date every Sunday from 1-7 PM. My husband is welcome to join in too. :D :devil:

Sandra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)