2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Steelers weren't playing I liked watching the Red Zone.

Same here with the Patriots, and regardless if the Patriots are playing or not I generally only use RZC from 1:00-4:00pm.

That's why I love the Pats schedule this year............a ton of 4:15/night games (IIRC, I saw only three 1:00pm games).

To each his own. For me, I LOVE the Red Zone channel. I mean I absolutely adore it. It's amazing.

Not sure about the Dish/Cable version of the channel, I hear it's a notch below the DirecTV version...but even though I'm now a married woman, Andrew Siciliano and I still have a date every Sunday from 1-7 PM. My husband is welcome to join in too. :D :devil:

Sandra

It amazes me that people would'nt rather watch THIER team over the RZ channel.

Same here with the Patriots, and regardless if the Patriots are playing or not I generally only use RZC from 1:00-4:00pm.

That's why I love the Pats schedule this year............a ton of 4:15/night games (IIRC, I saw only three 1:00pm games).

Just checked the Steelers schedule, they only play 2, 4 pm games, but they play 5, 8pm games.

1 of thier 4 pm games is against the Pats.

It amazes me that people would'nt rather watch THIER team over the RZ channel.

Come on jim. You tell me what I have to look forward to with the dolphins this season. I love football period. Options is a good thing jim.

Just checked the Steelers schedule, they only play 2, 4 pm games, but they play 5, 8pm games.

1 of thier 4 pm games is against the Pats.

Just checked.....only four 1:00pm games for the Pats. With only one of those games before Dec. 11 (And obviously those games can be subject to the flex)

Sept. 12 (Mon)- @ MIA- 7:00pm
Sept. 18- SD- 4:15pm
Sept. 25- @ BUF- 1:00pm
Oct. 2- @ OAK- 4:15pm
Oct. 9- NYJ- 4:15pm
Oct. 16- DAL- 4:15pm
Oct. 23- BYE
Oct. 30- @ PIT- 4:15pm
Nov. 6- NYG- 4:15pm
Nov. 13- @ NYJ- 8:20pm
Nov. 21 (Mon)- KC- 8:30pm
Nov. 27- @ PHI- 4:15pm
Dec. 4- IND- 8:20pm
Dec. 11- @ WSH- 1:00pm
Dec. 18- @ DEN- 4:15pm
Dec. 24 (Sat)- MIA- 1:00pm
Jan. 1- BUF- 1:00pm

Come on jim. You tell me what I have to look forward to with the dolphins this season. I love football period. Options is a good thing jim.
I agree. Football is the one sport I can follow consisently if MY team sucks.

BTW Rey, your Dolphins will still give teams fits.

Purchased my first NFL magazine today (first of many :D), and the Sporting News predicted a Patriots-Packers Super Bowl with the Pack going back-to-back.

Obviously, with the flurry of free agency about to commence, this is more meaningless than ever. Still fun to read and get excited for the season though! :)

BillD1984 said:
The Coliseum will be rockin' that afternoon!! :eek:

Now with the owners voting YES, I am getting more excited every minute.

I have been going to at least 3 games a year since 1995. This year, will be also going to the Raiders/Dolphins game, Raiders@Bill, and rivalry games in Oakland against the Donkeys and the Dolts. :p ;-)

Are you getting the ST ?

I don't think I can this year buddy :(
Being able to get the directvs red zone channel would be nice.I know D* has given it to some customers but not for me

Purchased my first NFL magazine today (first of many :D), and the Sporting News predicted a Patriots-Packers Super Bowl with the Pack going back-to-back.

Obviously, with the flurry of free agency about to commence, this is more meaningless than ever. Still fun to read and get excited for the season though! :)

Pack will NOT repeat, or get to the SB for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts