2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
royrdsjr said:
"Enough of the fat lady,You're obsessed with the fat lady." Independence Day

Truthfully I never heard of him until last season,specifically the build up to when underclassmen declared themselves for the draft & he decided to stay in school & effectively killed everyone's wet dream. But what do I know? I thought the St. Louis Rams were stupid for not taking Ndomukong Suh in the draft. I'll just say that the jury's still out on that one.

Lmao!

Truthfully I never heard of him until last season,specifically the build up to when underclassmen declared themselves for the draft & he decided to stay in school & effectively killed everyone's wet dream. But what do I know? I thought the St. Louis Rams were stupid for not taking Ndomukong Suh in the draft. I'll just say that the jury's still out on that one.

The jury is still out ?

Suh played Great and Bradford played Great ....
Either way it was a good move.
I'd rather have a potential GREAT QB than a Great D Linemen.

They were talking about QB's moving to new teams on NFL Network. Warren Sapp & Jamie Dukes had nice things to say about Donovan McNabb & Kevin Kolb with their new teams. When asked about the Dolphins & Matt Moore,Dukes said the Kyle Orton trade was not dead & Warren said the dolphins better not start the season with those two QB's(Matt Moore & Chad Henne) at the helm. Crap,they might as well get back Pat White. Maybe(my opinion) the Dolphins should either try for Carson Palmer or fly out to Mississippi to beg Brett Favre to play for them.

What a mess in Denver! They WANTED to get rid of Orton because Tebow was their guy, then in camp, Orton suppossedly completely out plays him. And the lockout did not help Tebow's grow.

The only thing Tebow has over Orton is popularity and fan appeal.

Dever mainly drafted him because he's so likable and MAYBE good someday.

Last year, I said Denver was gonna be the most likable 4-12 team ever- and I was right. They were 4-12, worst season in eons, destroyed at home by the Raiders- but on the bright side, Tebow's jerseys sold so well.

I misquoted Independence Day. it should be "forget the fat lady.You're obsessed with the fat lady." Anyway,between watching Fox News & the budget fight & the NFL Network wondering what the hell is going on with certain teams,I'm ready to throw a brick at my TV.

Hey rumor is Raiders are going hard after Charger WR Malcom Floyd...to the point that there could be some news soon. IF they sign him, we have our #1 WR!

They were talking about QB's moving to new teams on NFL Network. Warren Sapp & Jamie Dukes had nice things to say about Donovan McNabb & Kevin Kolb with their new teams. When asked about the Dolphins & Matt Moore,Dukes said the Kyle Orton trade was not dead & Warren said the dolphins better not start the season with those two QB's(Matt Moore & Chad Henne) at the helm. Crap,they might as well get back Pat White. Maybe(my opinion) the Dolphins should either try for Carson Palmer or fly out to Mississippi to beg Brett Favre to play for them.

Pat White playing in the UFL

please no. No Favre or pat white!

How many playoff trips and/or wins and how many disciplinary actions and/or issues? Regular season wins are near meaningless when compared to these other stats. He is crazy overrated! At best he is maybe a starter for a very bad team.

How many playoff trips and/or wins and how many disciplinary actions and/or issues? Regular season wins are near meaningless when compared to these other stats. He is crazy overrated! At best he is maybe a starter for a very bad team.

If playoff wins are your primary barometer for how good a QB is, your pool to choose from is pretty small.

I'm not trying to say Young is the best option out there, but he has a good winning % and deserves a shot to play for a coach that actually wants him there. Young was drafted against Fisher's will and it showed from day one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)