2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Bengals will be one of those teams whose offense keeps them in game (Dalton will sling the ball to his youthful recording corps).

As for the Redskins- Beck wouldn't beat the guy I want (hasn't started since '07), Call me crazy, but if they go with Grossman, I can see 8 wins.

I think the Bengals will be one of those teams whose offense keeps them in game (Dalton will sling the ball to his youthful recording corps).

As for the Redskins- Beck wouldn't beat the guy I want (hasn't started since '07), Call me crazy, but if they go with Grossman, I can see 8 wins.

I think Dalton might be the worst starting QB in the NFL and helms a team that got worse on both sides of the ball in the offseason that was only able to win 4 games last year. The only thing going for them is they play the NFC West (who won't be as bad as they were last year) along with games against the Broncos, Jags, and Bills, but I am not sure they'd be favored in any of those matchups.

I think Dalton might be the worst starting QB in the NFL and helms a team that got worse on both sides of the ball in the offseason that was only able to win 4 games last year. The only thing going for them is they play the NFC West (who won't be as bad as they were last year) along with games against the Broncos, Jags, and Bills, but I am not sure they'd be favored in any of those matchups.

Could set up a very strange scenario where they take Luck and he refuses to play there. Not out of the realm of possibility with that owner.

Me, because by the time the Pats game is over the Sox/Yanks will be in about the 4th or 5th inning.

So true...Hughes was throwing about a pitch every 30 seconds, Beckett a pitch every 50 seconds. Both were longer with runners on base.

Too bad Nova's not pitching tonight. He gets the ball and is ready to pitch again almost immediately. He's a kid...that'll change.

Sandra

The Steelers have a tradition for drafting QB's who are dumb as rocks. I'd love to see a spelling bee between Big Jen and Bradshaw someday. Just for comedic sake.

Do you have something showing Big Ben is not SMART ?
Or is this just your typical Steeler bashing ?

Do you KNOW his GPA or his IQ ?

Colts may not have a healthy Manning, Titans have the Chris Johnson albatross, Texans trying to fix a shaky defense, Jaguars lacking WR threats.

Manning will be in there, Johnson will be in soon, probably before the 11th, opening day, Texans drafted to improve their D*, Jags, well there the Jags ....

See ... Johnson signed today, Panic over !

Really ?
I think Dalton will do fine, may not be a stud, but hey he's just getting started, lets give him a chance.

Looks like I won't be able to see the last preseason game lmao. It's blacked out :haha

The Lions beat the Bills 16-6 to win their final preseason game. I didn't catch any part of this game so I have no idea exactly what happened. I'm sure the highlights will explain everything. Anyway, I'm actually looking forward for the 1st game of the regular season on 9/11. The Lions face Tampa Bay on that day. Hopefully they'll win that game because unlike the preseason, this one will actually count.

I was going to say the same thing, but in the last two games, Dalton seems to have improved slightly, while Cam Newton looks worse and worse as he gets more time. It'll be close, but right now, Newton looks even worse than garbage.

Do you have something showing Big Ben is not SMART ?
Or is this just your typical Steeler bashing ?

Do you KNOW his GPA or his IQ ?

He rides around town on a motorcycle without a helmet. That's not very smart.

But yes, you're right, I don't like the Steelers. You already know that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts