2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD MM said:
Question: He's still a great coach but should we revoke Belichick's "genius" card until he puts a better defense on the field? Presently ranked 32nd in the NFL! Wow!!

Does he get to "buy the groceries"? I, hate his guts, but we have only played 3 games.... And his body of work, in my opinion, merits the benefit of the doubt.

Question: He's still a great coach but should we revoke Belichick's "genius" card until he puts a better defense on the field? Presently ranked 32nd in the NFL! Wow!!

No excuse for how bad the Defense has been, But they do have the 1st ranked offense, that doesn't take much time off the clock for the defense to rest.

Hart5150 said:
No excuse for how bad the Defense has been, But they do have the 1st ranked offense, that doesn't take much time off the clock for the defense to rest.

So, are the Bills AND the Pats, almost the same team?

Sorry to interrupt this latest episode of 'you shut up, no you shut up', but here's the current draft order.

1. Kansas City
2. St. Louis
3. Indianapolis
4. Miami
5. Minnesota
6. Seattle
7. Jacksonville
8. Atlanta
9. Chicago
10. Carolina
11. Denver
12. Philadelphia
13. Arizona
14. Cincinnati
15. San Diego
16. Cleveland
17. Pittsburgh
18. Tampa Bay
19. Dallas
20. Oakland
21. New York Giants
22. Washington
23. Tennessee
24. New Orleans
25. San Francisco
26. New York Jets
27. New England
28. Houston
29. Baltimore
30. Green Bay
31. Buffalo
32. Detroit

The Chiefs play the Vikings this weekend, and the Colts next weekend. They play Miami week 9. The Rams do not play any team currently keeping them company at the top of the draft order.

meStevo said:
The Chiefs play the Vikings this weekend, and the Colts next weekend. They play Miami week 9. The Rams do not play any team currently keeping them company at the top of the draft order.

Remind me again, why 3 games into the season, are we talking about a draft order?

Just curious....

In a pick'em pool at work. They make you pick 2 underdogs out of a list (which is usually hopeless). Here's this weeks list. What 2 do you think have the best chances?

Carolina over Chicago
Jacksonville over New Orleans
Seattle over Atlanta
Miami over San Diego
Denver over Green Bay
Oakland over New England
Indy over Tampa Bay

meStevo said:
If you're not noticing any talk of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes on football sites, you aren't paying attention.

Lol... Really? Wow.... I guess I haven't been paying attention....

Raiders season notwithstanding... I have been paying more attention to the great games every weekend than who might get another unproven commodity.

Mike Pereira, the former NFL vice president of officiating, stood up for his brethren on Tuesday by calling Michael Vick's rant against the officials from Sunday's Eagles-Giants game "ridiculous."

Pereira, now a rules analyst for Fox, told SiriusXM radio that Vick's ripping of the referees "took me back to my job in New York when I worked for the league, and it was a constant complaint by the Eagles, whether it was (Donovan) McNabb at quarterback or whether it was Vick. They clearly complained more than any other team."

Pereira said no team in the NFC East gets more roughing the passer calls than the Eagles.

Pereira: Vick's referee rant 'a bunch of bull'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts