2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow looked OK against the Raiders last year, but lost because they allowed 39 points and 502 offensive yards, 264 of them on the ground.

Unless Denver figures things out defensively, it doesn't matter whether Saint Tebow turns wine into water or throws for 300+ yards.

Tebow looked OK against the Raiders last year, but lost because they allowed 39 points and 502 offensive yards, 264 of them on the ground.

Unless Denver figures things out defensively, it doesn't matter whether Saint Tebow turns wine into water or throws for 300+ yards.
excellent! thanks for proving me right..........

Anyone can do that....

Given the choice between:

a) QB that is a freak of nature athletically, but is lazy, sleepy and lacks any sort of heart. Or......

b) QB that isn't the most experienced in a pro style offense and has awkward mechanics, but is a hard worker, passionate and extremely self motivated, the answer is pretty clear. I'm taking "B" any day.

Heart can't be taught. Mechanics can.

Given the choice between:

a) QB that is a freak of nature athletically, but is lazy, sleepy and lacks any sort of heart. Or......

b) QB that isn't the most experienced in a pro style offense and has awkward mechanics, but is a hard worker, passionate and extremely self motivated, the answer is pretty clear. I'm taking "B" any day.

Heart can't be taught. Mechanics can.
and even so, i still don't understand why all the comparisons between the two in this thread. they both suck. are we trying to see who sucks more in the NFL? does it really matter? lol......

Food for thought: Aaron Rodgers and Timothy Tebow were one pick - and 5 yrs - apart. Rodgers picked 24th (2005), Tebow 25th (2010).
aaron rodgers,another qb who has proven he should've been drafted higher. and even has the hardware to prove it. gotta love his story.

Food for thought: Aaron Rodgers and Timothy Tebow were one pick - and 5 yrs - apart. Rodgers picked 24th (2005), Tebow 25th (2010).

While of course,the Packers already had Brett Favre when they drafted Rodgers,nobody panned that draft choice as much as the Tebow pick was panned. Also,nobody said that Rodgers had to start immediately because of his "high" draft selection. But then again,Kyle Orton is no Brett Favre. If Kellen Moore was to be drafted in the first round in 2012,I doubt he'll cause the controversy that drafting Tim Tebow has caused.

Patriots WR Julian Edelman was charged with "groping a female patron under her Halloween costume" at a Boston nightclub early this morning.

Buh-bye Julian, nice knowing ya

'

All the people saying Tebow should be sitting on the bench instead of playing, well if he was any kind of QB, he should be playing and playing well he's a high draft pick he should be a good player.

Ben's rookie season he went 14-1 and his lost was to the patriots in the championship game, now should he be that good no, I realize the steelers D and running game was better than the broncos is but he should be playing better than what he is.

All the people saying Tebow should be sitting on the bench instead of playing, well if he was any kind of QB, he should be playing and playing well he's a high draft pick he should be a good player.

Ben's rookie season he went 14-1 and his lost was to the patriots in the championship game, now should he be that good no, I realize the steelers D and running game was better than the broncos is but he should be playing better than what he is.
Lots of high draft pick players are busts. No matter the hype- because that is what it is, Tebow may not make it.
WalterFootball.com: NFL Draft History - Quarterback Busts

Should those same standards have been applied to Aaron Rodgers his rookie season? If the Colts get Andrew Luck & Peyton manning Comes back healthy,should Luck start immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts