2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarius Thomas is perfect for a Tebow offense. Playing at GA Tech and it's run and run some more offense, he was use to seeing 2 throws per game his way.

Unfortunately this game has 17-14 Broncos written all over it. There will be no Joe McKnight kickoff returns in the Mile High air to help the struggling offense with good field position. :(

Sandra

When is the Broncos-Bears' game & is it in Denver? I think that the Broncos would want to prove to Cutler that they are doing fine with Tebow at QB & without Cutler. Whether they get their point across(by actually beating the Bears) is another story.

When is the Broncos-Bears' game & is it in Denver? I think that the Broncos would want to prove to Cutler that they are doing fine with Tebow at QB & without Cutler. Whether they get their point across(by actually beating the Bears) is another story.

The Bears have already been back for a preseason game, and Cutler got booed mercilessly.

:popcorn I am rather enjoying this debate between who is better, Tebow or Sanchez. Personally, I do not think Sanchez is a very good QB during the regular season...but he has MORE than proved his worthiness in the playoffs. I think the JETS have rellied too much on Sanchez and not run enough. I mean that Green kid averages about 4 yards a carry.

But... it will be a game of desperation today. Personally, I think the JETS have the better team...but they just have been too inconsistent.

:popcorn I am rather enjoying this debate between who is better, Tebow or Sanchez. Personally, I do not think Sanchez is a very good QB during the regular season...but he has MORE than proved his worthiness in the playoffs. I think the JETS have rellied too much on Sanchez and not run enough. I mean that Green kid averages about 4 yards a carry.

But... it will be a game of desperation today. Personally, I think the JETS have the better team...but they just have been too inconsistent.

Inconsistent doesn't even begin to describe it.

I go back to what I said earlier...if the Jets allow even one long drive by the Broncos that winds up in the end zone, the defense should be forced to walk back from Denver. They'll have plenty of time before their next game.

Sandra

Inconsistent doesn't even begin to describe it.

I go back to what I said earlier...if the Jets allow even one long drive by the Broncos that winds up in the end zone, the defense should be forced to walk back from Denver. They'll have plenty of time before their next game.

Sandra

And in all honesty, the JETS don't have to play a perfect game to win. The Broncos do.

Tebow is 3 for 3 so far.. Already 1 completion more then last week!

Broncos are also going for it all skipping a chip shot field goal trying 4th and inches. They failed but it shows what they want.

Why oh why, did I not put up my next 10 mortgage payments and take the under??? This game is FUGLY!!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Dundee, Trainer of Ali and Leonard, Dies at 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)