2012-2013 NCAA College Bowl Schedule

NASCAR can't really be listed in this discussion as thier Races are spread out among multiple channels.

ESPN, FOX, TBS and I might be missing 1 or 2 ...

Fox, (may be 1 or 2 races on FX but I'm not sure anymore) TNT, ESPN/ABC

I quit watching once football starts and its coverage has gotten so boring and long the last few years, that I mainly dvr and scan through the races when I do watch. That's another problem is they no longer just give good coverage of the events, they want to show a bunch of human interest stuff, then some social media add in, etc.. Just show me the game and give me some good play by play, I don't need all the other crap, especially at the prices we're having to pay for the privilege of watching now.

Fox, (may be 1 or 2 races on FX but I'm not sure anymore) TNT, ESPN/ABC

I quit watching once football starts and its coverage has gotten so boring and long the last few years, that I mainly dvr and scan through the races when I do watch. That's another problem is they no longer just give good coverage of the events, they want to show a bunch of human interest stuff, then some social media add in, etc.. Just show me the game and give me some good play by play, I don't need all the other crap, especially at the prices we're having to pay for the privilege of watching now.

Ya, I missed FX.

I watch NASCAR, but not nearly as much as I use to.
When Football starts, I watch the NFL first and flip to NASCAR on commercials when I can.

Dang it. Wish I could watch, but still stuck out on an emergency claim. Not much to do but wait when a semi yanks down a traffic signal pole.

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)