2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

I think Denver is dangerous and I also think the Colts are as well. I think Luck is good and Manning is Manning. Can you imagine the hype for the Colts/Broncos game if it happens?

I think Houston is somewhat shot. They look that good and remember if the Texans play the Pats, look what happened last night. The Pats destroyed the Texans.

Nothing against Colin Kaepernick,I'm sure that he'll be a great QB in the future,but I believe that the 49ers will show the wisdom of not releasing Alex Smith yet(unlike what the Broncos did with Kyle Orton last season). I predict that sometime during this playoff run,that Alex Smith will have to take over the reins of the offense(Kaepernick's just not ready yet for the playoff pressure) & take the 49ers into the Super Bowl,hopefully against the Broncos,but maybe also the Patriots.

I think Denver is dangerous and I also think the Colts are as well. I think Luck is good and Manning is Manning. Can you imagine the hype for the Colts/Broncos game if it happens?

I think Houston is somewhat shot. They look that good and remember if the Texans play the Pats, look what happened last night. The Pats destroyed the Texans.

If Manning is playoff Manning, than it's the Broncos that should be worried.

Are we aloud to mention that here or we under the same gag(pun intended) order that ESPN and NFL Network operate with?

If Manning is playoff Manning, than it's the Broncos that should be worried.

Are we aloud to mention that here or we under the same gag(pun intended) order that ESPN and NFL Network operate with?

Manning is no longer with the Colts. If you had not noticed, he is surrounded with a whole new cast of supporting players. You may gag now.

Re: 2012-13 NFL Playoffs

How long has it been since Pittsburgh won one?

How long ago was it since they were a dynasty?

2009 they last won, how about Denver?

They have been to three in six years and won two of them, pretty good.
The only team that has done better since 2000 was the patriots, not the Broncos, bungles, packers or even the cowboys. The giants are the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Manning is no longer with the Colts. If you had not noticed, he is surrounded with a whole new cast of supporting players. You may gag now.

The Colts in their prime was a better team than the Broncos are now. Manning is the problem.

Here is your "are you fricking kidding me" stat

So after Sunday's Viking game the news people said about the Vikings chances in the playoffs
"Well the Vikings have never lost to the Pack in Green Bay in the playoffs"

The teams have met ONCE in Green Bay.....

Thats about as asinine as the weather terrorists saying (after we get a foot of snow) that we got "alot of snow"

2009 they last won, how about Denver?

They have been to three in six years and won two of them, pretty good.
The only team that has done better since 2000 was the patriots, not the Broncos, bungles, packers or even the cowboys. The giants are the same.

Whoa Nelly! You Steelers fans get butthurt and defensive so easily......

The topic was the Bengals, not the Broncos. FYI- the BRoncos last won 97 and 98 back-to-back.

Whoa Nelly! You Steelers fans get butthurt and defensive so easily......

The topic was the Bengals, not the Broncos. FYI- the BRoncos last won 97 and 98 back-to-back.

Well the bungles never won one. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the only two the Broncos won?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts