2014 MLB Season

Even Florida understands:

brandon+workman+poll.jpg

First, I want to say I really like the upgrade!! Good job all around. Sorry I havent posted in a while but with my computer still down, I only have so many minutes in the library. I'm on for a while but by the time I check my emails and whatnot, time really goes by.

Anyway, I'm glad the Red Sox got over this huge hurdle with the losing streak. I just couldnt understand why they were playing that bad. The good thing is that if you dont believe in Toronto, then there's a good chance that the Red Sox might catch up.

As far as the Mets goes, its what you expect. I mean any goodwill the team had taking 4 out of 5 in Philly went down the drain by losing to the lowly Cubs. The Mets NEED a bat in the worst way. The good thing is that they do have plenty of pitching to make a deal.

Koji Uehara took over the closer's role for the Red Sox one year ago today. To say he has been a success in that role would literally be the biggest understatement of all time......check out these other worldly numbers (including 2013 postseason):

46 1/3 innings pitched
2 Earned Runs
3 walks
66 Strikeouts
.105 opponents batting average
0.39 ERA
42 for 44 in save opportunities

Those numbers are just sick!!

Koji Uehara took over the closer's role for the Red Sox one year ago today. To say he has been a success in that role would literally be the biggest understatement of all time......check out these other worldly numbers (including 2013 postseason):

46 1/3 innings pitched
2 Earned Runs
3 walks
66 Strikeouts
.105 opponents batting average
0.39 ERA
42 for 44 in save opportunities

Those numbers are just sick!!

Jinx.

Nice sweep, but the offense still sucks. 5 runs in 3 games against one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball(No offense to twins fans).

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Michael Kay is such an idiot. The Yankees just hit back to back home runs. After the second one he says, "and this one a solo shot".
DUH!

Last edited:
The Reds are getting hot. Sweep the Giants.
They are 8-0-1 in their last 9 series.

The Reds are getting hot. Sweep the Giants.
They are 8-0-1 in their last 9 series.

Reds just needed to get healthy to take off. If the Brewers would lose a few they would be back in the NL Central race. This was first time the Giants had been swept a four game series at AT&T. Also the first time since 1972 that the Reds had swept a four games series in SF.

Reds just needed to get healthy to take off. If the Brewers would lose a few they would be back in the NL Central race. This was first time the Giants had been swept a four game series at AT&T. Also the first time since 1972 that the Reds had swept a four games series in SF.
Yep, they were really beat up early and still don't have everyone back. Marshall is done for the year and maybe his career since he has been hurt pretty much the last 2 years.

Votto is back but really not. He can hardly run and has no power. I doubt he makes through the season without another DL stint.

Votto is back but really not. He can hardly run and has no power. I doubt he makes through the season without another DL stint.
Yeah I noticed Sunday he is barely running.

I can't believe they lost last night and only gave up 1 hit.

Reds fall completely apart in San Diego. They basically undid all the good they had done on this road trip.

Red Sox sign SS Stephen Drew for the remainder of the 2014 season.

What an effing disaster this has been.

He can't hit his weight and everyone knew that.

You've ruined the confidence of your best young player.

Get Drew the hell out of here. Recall Middlebrooks, put X back where he belongs at SS.

Never deal with a Scott Broras client again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Bill Simmons

NFL Week 4 Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)