2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they can either but, with the way they won that game last night we can forget about a three-peat. That kind of basketball ain't going to get it done. You get 49 big ones from LeBron and only win by 6? Something wrong there.......

Rey, you have no concerns my friend. When they get to the Finals, the Heat can name the score.

Last edited:
I don't think they can either but, with the way they won that game last night we can forget about a three-peat. That kind of basketball ain't going to get it done. You get 49 big ones from LeBron and only win by 6? Something wrong there.......

IF this was happening very often I would agree. But this is the only game it has happened so far. I look at it this was, every team with a superstar has had to have the superstar have these kind of games. MJ, Magic, Bird, Dr. J, Kareem...ALL had to do it on occassion.

I definitely was expecting at least a loss in this series but still bothers a bit :eek:. I know it can't always be 4-4-4 :D

Wizards blow out the Pacers in Indiana again!! Do the Pacers not like playing at home, or what??

Wednesday's schedule

Nets at Heat- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Heat lead series 3-1
Trail Blazers at Spurs- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Spurs lead series 3-1

I don't give a ratz a$$ about the regular season, when playoff times comes around, it's a different animal. There have been plenty of teams that have gone 3-1 and this Nets team went 4-0 against the Heat. And ALL of them were almost swept.

I don't give a ratz a$$ about the regular season, when playoff times comes around, it's a different animal. There have been plenty of teams that have gone 3-1 and this Nets team went 4-0 against the Heat. And ALL of them were almost swept.

Yep, regular season don't mean jack son...... :D

Nets Gone Fishin'

c685f8d551653d378231f164eb1be0d4_crop_north.jpg

Thursday's schedule

Pacers at Wizards- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)- Pacers lead series 3-2
Thunder at Clippers- 10:30pm ET (ESPN)- Thunder lead series 3-2

So, the conference finals are essentially what everyone picked back in October

After that awesome first round, what a freaking letdown. Nobody made that breakthrough to round 3 to give us something new and different.

I thought the Wizards/Clippers were poised to breakthrough, but alas. Chalk rules the day.

I am surprised that the Pacers won so easily yesterday.

I think the pacers are bipolar, you never know which team is going to show up.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)