2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
iuJhL7WKAxtLy.jpg

The 1st half was some of the ugliest basketball I've seen in awhile. But, the 2nd half was very entertaining.

I'm surprised LeBron put himself in position to pick up fouls 4 and 5, he's has to know how important it is for him to be on the court.

Lance Stephenson is a bozo. It'd be nice if could act like a professional. If some dude blew in my ear I'd have a hard time not slugging him.

You know and I know that if were during Bird, Magic, Jordan and the "Bad Boys" era, Stevenson would have been flat on his ass the next time he went into the paint....AND told why he was flat on his ass.

Last night, IF Bosh would have stuck with shooting the 3 when he was wide open and driving to the basket when either Hibbard or West up close...they win. He fell TOO MUCH in love with the 3pt point shot.

Thursday's schedule

Thunder at Spurs- 9:00pm ET (TNT)- WCF Game 5- Series tied 2-2

ESPN is reporting that former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer has submitted a bid of $2 billion to buy the Los Angeles Clippers.

Report: Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer submits NBA-record $2 billion bid for Los Angeles Clippers
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...pers-for-nba-record--2-billion-234227311.html

If he does buy the Clippers,is it really a bad thing to move them to Seattle? The Clippers share their arena with both the Lakers & Kings. We saw recently a year or two ago how much of a heartache it was for all three teams to be in the playoffs. The scheduling problems it caused for the arena was bad. The Clippers don't want to move to Anaheim to share that arena with the Ducks. The Seattle Clippers name has as much a nice ring to it as the Los Angeles Clippers.

Friday's schedule

Pacers at Heat- 8:30pm ET (ESPN)- ECF Game 6- Heat lead series 3-2

Saturday's schedule

Spurs at Thunder- 8:30pm ET (TNT)- WCF Game 6- Spurs lead series 3-2

Heat vs Spurs could be an interesting and exciting finals like last year but this time Spurs have home court advantage!! :)

As is should be, the two best teams playing for the title.

My heart says Spurs, My head says Heat. Should be a good one.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I don't know how to approach these Finals.

On one hand, I feel it's a bit of a letdown after that wildly unpredictable first round where you felt anything was possible. On the other hand.... well, they are great teams.

The sports romanticist in me sometimes thinks outside of the box. I thought a Portland or the Clippers could shock the world and bust through the glasss ceiling or the Wizards.... but alas.

They are the best teams, but given we saw this last year- and as someone who saw the only such rematch in football history- I don't know completely how to feel about this rematch.

With the 2-2-1-1-1 format back for this year's Finals, I'll go with the Heat in 6.

Reactions: Rey
I really don't know what's going to happen but I'm just thrilled Miami has made it to the finals again for the 4th straight time.

Truly a great run by the Heat.They should be rested and healthy enough to take another championship.As great as the Spurs franschise has been, I don't see this going past 6 games.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

NBA Finals schedule (all games on ABC)

Thursday- @ San Antonio- 9:00pm ET
Sunday- @ San Antonio- 8:00pm ET
Tuesday- @ Miami- 9:00pm ET
Thursday- @ Miami- 9:00pm ET
Sunday- @ San Antonio- 8:00pm ET
Tuesday- @ Miami- 9:00pm ET
Friday- @ San Antonio- 9:00pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)