2014 NFL Draft predictions and thoughts

Mel Kiper just released the first version of his mock draft.

1. Johnny Maziel QB Texans
2. Jake Matthews OT Rams
3. Jadaveon Clowney DE Jags
4. Blake Bortles QB Browns
5. Sammy Watkins WR Raiders
6. Anthony Barr DE Falcons
7. Khalil Mack OLB Bucs
8. Teddy Bridgewater QB Vikes
9. Greg robinson OT Bills
10. Justin Gilbert CB Lions

I heard today, the Texans were talking about Clowney ...
Then again, with a top pick, you tend to hear a lot of choices.

They will go QB no doubt about it.They won't repeat the Mario Williams experience.

Good thing is, the picks will change 3-4 times between now and then ...

I find it hard to believe that there are 9 other teams worse than the Lions.

Blake Bortles QB Browns is in my opinion a Bad move for the Browns ...
IF they were able to move up and take Manzel at least they would have a QB that has or at least thinks that he has "IT".

Blake Bortles QB Browns is in my opinion a Bad move for the Browns ...
IF they were able to move up and take Manzel at least they would have a QB that has or at least thinks that he has "IT".

Manziel would last about 2 games in Cleveland.He may be able to make 6 games elsewhere,if he plays like he does in college,he will get injured real quick.

Why do you people discuss draft-picks and play in fantasy leagues? Are you bored and need something to do while your panties are being laundered? Put on some pads, throw down that comic book and get a game going with friends, neighbors, co-workers or, better yet, people you really dislike. Y'all have Obamacare...right? Plus, the ladies love stitches and not beer bellies or arm-chair quarterback spreads. ;)

Why do you people discuss draft-picks and play in fantasy leagues? Are you bored and need something to do while your panties are being laundered? Put on some pads, throw down that comic book and get a game going with friends, neighbors, co-workers or, better yet, people you really dislike. Y'all have Obamacare...right? Plus, the ladies love stitches and not beer bellies or arm-chair quarterback spreads. ;)

I never have or never will play Fantasy football. ANYONE that actually roots for some OTHER player to score on their favorite team...isn't a fan in my opinion!:rant:;)

Last edited:

I'm married so I don't care about impressing ladies. I love watching sports and fantasy football just adds to my viewing experience. Hell, my wife is even in a league with me and we have fun picking on each other through the year. I will never choose a fantasy football win over my Bears winning.

I don't know why but some of the most fun I have is analyzing teams and draft picks. I love doing mock drafts and thinking about the future of my team. I love playing football but that's past me now, I like thinking like a coach or GM. I doubt my wife would let me play football anyway, I can barely make it through a softball season without getting hurt now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)