2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

and radio silence from Bill....

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There's nothing wrong with offline for a spell after a loss. I do it so I don't say something I wouldn't normally say. This series is tough for me to watch because I really do like both teams on the ice; difficult to decide who to cheer for during the game. Anyway, Go Bruins! :D

Bruins... what a dirty team. Being down 2-0, they then tried to bully the Habs with cheap shots (elbows, slashes, head shots, cross checks etc)..
Seems the refs just swallowed their whistles.

Anywho, their bully like antics didnt throw montreal off their game and game #1 is in the bank.

Penalties in overtime and double overtime... IDIOTS!

Some of the Broons "finest" have hit social media with a few racist comments regarding Habs' Subban.

Flat out stupid considering the Bruins had the first ever black player in the NHL, Iginla is on the roster and Subban's brother is in Providence.

and radio silence from Bill....

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

LMAO!!....at first I thought you were having a little fun with the competitive spirit of this rivalry, but now I think you may be trolling. I challenge you to look back in any thread I've posted in, about any of the teams I root for (Bruins, Pats, Red Sox, Celtics) and see if I hide when my team loses.

Friday's schedule

Rangers at Penguins- 7:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1
Wild at Blackhawks- 9:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1

LMAO!!....at first I thought you were having a little fun with the competitive spirit of this rivalry, but now I think you may be trolling. I challenge you to look back in any thread I've posted in, about any of the teams I root for (Bruins, Pats, Red Sox, Celtics) and see if I hide when my team loses.

Ive been called many things in my life.... but a troll is a first.
All in good fun Bill...until the Habs reach the next round :D

Some of the Broons "finest" have hit social media with a few racist comments regarding Habs' Subban. Flat out stupid considering the Bruins had the first ever black player in the NHL, Iginla is on the roster and Subban's brother is in Providence.
i recall didn't Boston fans did same thing to Subban like 2 years when he score a OT winner? and second fans should know better racist is hot topic now , fans should never cross that line!

Some of the Broons "finest" have hit social media with a few racist comments regarding Habs' Subban.

Flat out stupid considering the Bruins had the first ever black player in the NHL, Iginla is on the roster and Subban's brother is in Providence.
You have idiots everywhere. No one has a monopoly on racism. Didn't Simmonds of the Flyers face the same thing(I forgot against which team)?

Saturday's schedule

Canadiens at Bruins- 12:30pm ET (NBC)- Canadiens lead series 1-0
Kings at Ducks- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Game 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)