2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I'm disappointed that this game didn't go into overtime because I wanted to see NBC scramble to figure out a way to cover the Kentucky Derby at the same time.

That is something that they have had to be ready for for many years now .... fortunately for them its never come that close .... Derby isvat 5 I think.... I think a game in the last several years Did run lo ate, but not enough to effect the Derby.
God forbid they miss out on part of thier 2 hr pre race show.

IMO, the Bruins and Canadiens are right where they should be.....series tied at 1. The Canadiens had no right winning game 1, and even more so, the Bruins had no right winning today's game.

Sunday's schedule

Wild at Blackhawks- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Hawks lead series 1-0
Rangers at Penguins- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Rangers lead series 1-0

GOTTA SAY THE broons are a dirty team. Finishing off their checks with either a slash or cross check. A lot if interference also. It's clear they re having problems with the Habs speed and transition game so they're resorting to cheap antics which seems to work for them (+53 in 3rd periods is almost unheard of in today's NHL)

1-1 is the best scenario as both teams could've been down 2-0 heading into Mondays game

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

GOTTA SAY THE broons are a dirty team. Finishing off their checks with either a slash or cross check. A lot if interference also. It's clear they re having problems with the Habs speed and transition game so they're resorting to cheap antics which seems to work for them (+53 in 3rd periods is almost unheard of in today's NHL)

1-1 is the best scenario as both teams could've been down 2-0 heading into Mondays game

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The Red Wings Out Speeded them in game one as well and everything looked good going forward .... then the Bruins adjusted and the Wings lost.
In the long run, the Bruins were far superior to the Wings, so the right team won in the long run.

Monday's schedule

Penguins at Rangers- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Series tied 1-1
Kings at Ducks- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Kings lead series 1-0

The Red Wings Out Speeded them in game one as well and everything looked good going forward .... then the Bruins adjusted and the Wings lost.
In the long run, the Bruins were far superior to the Wings, so the right team won in the long run.

Montreal is a 100point team w/ a world class goalie. By far not a carbon copy of Detroit.

How funny is this; looked out the window when I got up this morning to see if it was raining or not...there were 2 dogs in the front yard...they looks harmless so I didnt pay much attention.

A few minutes ago I read a story about Carey Price's dogs breaking free and being out and about...

Small world!

A look at the new Sportcenter Studio

Favorite all time sports theme music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts