2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Watching the NESN post game, intresting to hear the breakdown from opposing views, though just heard that Howard wasn't tested much tonight, I don't know about that

Watching the NESN post game, intresting to hear the breakdown from opposing views, though just heard that Howard wasn't tested much tonight, I don't know about that

I didn't think there were all that many shots for both teams, but both were in the high 20's I would guess.

Howard kept the Wings in the game the whole game, particularly in the 1st period.

For all intensive purposes, were IN OT ...

For all intents and purposes....Wings Win! I just finished watching the game and man oh man was that ever a nail-biter! I love how the Wings played tonight---with a lot of intensity---but we'll have to play the same way game-in and game-out in order to move past such an outstanding Boston Bruins team. You just know they're going to step-up their game (although I'm not sure how they can step-up the intensity) come Sunday afternoon.

I didn't make any series/predictions or whatever, but Detroit is my pick to win the Cup.

I would be pretty shocked, when it's all said and done I think Boston will still take this series

I too would be shocked...even pleasantly surprised if they somehow managed to win their series against the Bruins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)