2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Can't believe Bama is losing to Arkansas 7-3 3rd q.

The same Arkansas that couldn't beat Toledo, Texas A&M or Texas Tech.
Bama's probably wishing they had thier QB Phillip Ely that transferred to Toledo back ... Toledo is undefeated and ranked in the Top 25.
Also has 2 wins over Power 5 schools so far.

I must be lucky for Bama tonight, as I posted that about Ely, Coker threw a TD pass (81 yards).

Bama pulling away now.

Last edited:
Things that make you go Hmmmmm ....

LSU star RB Leonard Fournette has decided to Auction his jersey for charity towards the South Carolina flooding ....

Yeah, good for him, on one hand ....

However, 1st, he doesn't OWN the jersey to auction, the School does .

2nd, isn't this CLEARLY a NCAA Violation ... selling your team items, oh YES it is.

However, the ncaa in it's kind ways has decided to look the other way and OK the selling of the jersey.

Violation or not ....

Makes ya wonder if Zeke Elliot wanted to do the same, would he be allowed to after his performance in the Championship playoffs ?
They already banned his crop top jersey which has been worn by players for AGES.

Curious, is Fournette allowed to SIGN the jersey ?

Things that make you go Hmmmmm ....

LSU star RB Leonard Fournette has decided to Auction his jersey for charity towards the South Carolina flooding ....

Yeah, good for him, on one hand ....

However, 1st, he doesn't OWN the jersey to auction, the School does .

2nd, isn't this CLEARLY a NCAA Violation ... selling your team items, oh YES it is.

However, the ncaa in it's kind ways has decided to look the other way and OK the selling of the jersey.

Violation or not ....

Makes ya wonder if Zeke Elliot wanted to do the same, would he be allowed to after his performance in the Championship playoffs ?
They already banned his crop top jersey which has been worn by players for AGES.

Curious, is Fournette allowed to SIGN the jersey ?

If you knew Leonard Fournette's story you would not have posted this.

Reactions: mccoyrj
If you knew Leonard Fournette's story you would not have posted this.
Doesn't matter, He's probably a Great guy, many players are ...

Just because I'm a great guy doesn't mean I can have the cop disregard the rules.

I heard his interview about wanting to help out and like I said, Good for him, I commend him.
I know he went thru the Hurricane in N.O.

Then again, Manzel never paid for his signing autographs, also a clear violation.
Cam Newton never paid back the money that he got to play college ball.

Interestingly it was MY guys that got the sh*t poured down thier throats for over a year for something that looks very minor now.

And No, I don't want to get into that all over again, it's just that the ncaa looks away when it sees it convenient for them ... it make them look like the good guy now.

Doesn't matter, He's probably a Great guy, many players are ...

Just because I'm a great guy doesn't mean I can have the cop disregard the rules.

I heard his interview about wanting to help out and like I said, Good for him, I commend him.
I know he went thru the Hurricane in N.O.

Then again, Manzel never paid for his signing autographs, also a clear violation.
Cam Newton never paid back the money that he got to play college ball.

Interestingly it was MY guys that got the sh*t poured down thier throats for over a year for something that looks very minor now.

And No, I don't want to get into that all over again, it's just that the ncaa looks away when it sees it convenient for them ... it make them look like the good guy now.

Cam got money?
Please post a link to this

If this type of thing is permitted, whats to keep guys like (something Manzel would have done if he knew he could get away with it) Manzel decides to aution off his jersey to charity, Manzels buddy is head of the organization, him and Manzel split the profits ...

Seeing your allowed to sell your jerseys now ...

Again, the jersey is not the players jersey to sell in the first place.

Cam got money?
Please post a link to this
Lets be real, you all know that his parents got the $180,000, thats why he went there.

They even suspended him and then suddenly after moving at a snails pace for over a year, struck the day after and re instated him so he could play in the schools biggest game to that date.

I know your not THAT gullible to believe that it didn't happen.

Lets be real, you all know that his parents got the $180,000, thats why he went there.

They even suspended him and then suddenly after moving at a snails pace for over a year, struck the day after and re instated him so he could play in the schools biggest game to that date.

I know your not THAT gullible to believe that it didn't happen.
Who paid him the $180,000?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)