2015 NCAA football discussion thread

im surprised that Army was so close, actually should have won the game. would have if they could snap the ball without dropping it. I guess Navy was never a good as their ranking.

Has anyone ever gone to the Rose Bowl? I found out last night that I can have two tickets to watch my Hawkeyes play but with the huge demand and people from Iowa traveling to Pasadena the prices are outrageous. Would cost my wife and I $3500 just for flights and hotel. I still would have to pay for food, drink and transportation there.

It sucks to have this opportunity and find out I can't afford it. Even if it was more affordable, the flight times are so bad.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-transfer-from-am/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Around this time last week, quarterback Kyle Allen had decided to transfer from Texas A&M. Now, it appears that, barring a change of heart, the player who replaced Allen under center is very much considering the same move.

In fact, not only is Kyler Murray considering it, the true freshman is reportedly intent on transferring from the Aggies after a meeting with head coach Kevin Sumlin. The move is not officially official as the football program is still in the midst of trying to change the player’s mind.

This will leave them with the third stinger that has barely played for the bowl game. Ouch....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)