Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rafaelccs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2008
Fort Lauderdale
Hello To all:

Does any one with DSR 410 get audio channels @ W5 (AMC 18 @ 105 W) ?

I guess Lyngsat is not that updated as most people guess....
I think as I've read in the past they where removed from 4DTV mapping....
Are they still there? will they be removed?

Thanks in advance.

Hello To all:

Does any one with DSR 410 get audio channels @ W5 (AMC 18 @ 105 W) ?

I guess Lyngsat is not that updated as most people guess....
I think as I've read in the past they where removed from 4DTV mapping....
Are they still there? will they be removed?

Thanks in advance.

Just getting back into the 4DTV after a couple years of being idle. Had my battery replaced in my unit (920) a while back, glad to see it is still good! Now come to find out that the 4DTV was slated for the chopping block, then learned that Skyvision saved the day (sort of) with their OS overhaul come the new year. Wow, what a volatile industry!

Anyway, not sure what I'm going to do as of yet.
Not sure about the DSR-410 and W5 audio channels, but when I fired up my 920 the other day after being disconnected for years - I remember I had left it sit on W5 :D. The 920 retained all of the channels I had once flagged as favorites. All the audio channels were there still :D. If what you say is true Rafaelccs, I haven't updated my maps/IPG for a long time - and I've still got them. :)

yes, Iam aware of the channel being there (confirmed with you guys)
I have a couple of DSR 905 and I don't get them in the channel mapping
After channel 802 it jumps back to 100....this is why I was asking.
If any other person know what to do I would appreciate the input.
I would like to get the audio channels out of my 905 by the mapping aren't showing them....show I do a hard resent and remap in G1?

Thanks in advance.

They pulled the DMX channels from the 4dtv's a few months back. You would need to use a generic to listen now unless you got the AI tile when they were testing. Doing a MR would gain nothing.

They pulled the DMX channels from the 4dtv's a few months back. You would need to use a generic to listen now unless you got the AI tile when they were testing. Doing a MR would gain nothing.

So the generic satellite (AI) will do the work?
How's the procedure? just add the sat and the channles will pop up?

Thanks for your help.

So the generic satellite (AI) will do the work?
How's the procedure? just add the sat and the channles will pop up?

Thanks for your help.

I'd hook your 920 up and see what you can get as right now as this 920 had alway been on G3 for Fox news. After ending service with NPS I moved to W5 and now get the DMX stations and I have no AI in my listing.

AI was only sent out for a few days when Skyvision was doing testing for next year. Some of us got it since we heard about it here and went after it. It was then removed. So if you don't have it the only way you can get it is using a receiver with the old W5 maps or a generic satellite. Unfortunately explaining how they work in an open area of the forum is really frowned upon. Search Google for 4DTV generic maps and usage. Some websites explain the in's and out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

C-band Back in the Day...

Help With Anik F2 at 111.1W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts