50 feet of hdmi

WHY?

Guys, I have been reading this thead and wondering "why" are you running such lengths for the HDMI cable? I would think I would need it for the TV in the bedroom but TV2 on the 722 is an SD signal, right? Please explain to me the setup, as I would love to get HD on my bedroom TV also. I live in a mobile home so running a cable wout be a breeze for me.

I have a Samsung 42" plasma in the den on TV1 and Sharp 32" LCD in the bedroom on TV2.

Thanks

I have the long run to go through the wall from the TV to my AV closet where all my equipment is with no visible cords.

Guys, I have been reading this thead and wondering "why" are you running such lengths for the HDMI cable? I would think I would need it for the TV in the bedroom but TV2 on the 722 is an SD signal, right? Please explain to me the setup, as I would love to get HD on my bedroom TV also. I live in a mobile home so running a cable wout be a breeze for me.

I have a Samsung 42" plasma in the den on TV1 and Sharp 32" LCD in the bedroom on TV2.

Thanks

I have component for TV1 hooked to my tv and HDMI for TV1 routed to my home theater projector. Total distance is 38 feet on the HDMI. I don't use TV2.

I have my lone 722 hooked to all five televisions in my home. TV1 is connected to 3 HDTVs and TV2 is connected to 2 SDTVs (as well as the three HDTVs). I used the component TV1 output to connect to my 55" Mitsubishi RPTV in my greatroom, and I run the HDMI output to splitter that feeds the 23" Sceptre in the kitchen and the 37" Sharp Aqous in the bedroom -- both those are around 40' runs. I just use the TV2 coax to feed all the televisions in the home. I have a IR distribution system (one I built myself) so I can control the 722 from any room that has TV.

It beats having 1 or 2 more dish boxes and paying $7-12 a month for each. Plus it is nice only having to setup timers on one box, but being able to watch the recordings anywhere.

Losing satellite signal at night

HD game not available in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)