722 Receiver or LNB bad?

incomenet

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
I am getting messages for internal error or Channel not subscribed every few minutes, often loss of signal. I would like to upgrade to 722k with the OTA module but I hear these are having problems. I know that either way I need to get a service call, so my question is what is the best way to contact Dish? I have had plenty of bad experiences with clueless CSR's in the past and also very unknowledgeable service people. I have holes all over my roof from an installer who would not believe he had a bad new LNB so he kept moving the dish until I convinced them to try another LNB.

I am getting messages for internal error or Channel not subscribed every few minutes, often loss of signal. I would like to upgrade to 722k with the OTA module but I hear these are having problems. I know that either way I need to get a service call, so my question is what is the best way to contact Dish? I have had plenty of bad experiences with clueless CSR's in the past and also very unknowledgeable service people. I have holes all over my roof from an installer who would not believe he had a bad new LNB so he kept moving the dish until I convinced them to try another LNB.

I can get you taken care of. I would just need you to send me a PM with your account information.

Yes, Zach has been working on this for me, and so far been vey helpful.

Thanks Zach

Using of an extra Joey at the same television as a hopper.

Echostar Job Opening... CTO Anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)