722 vs 922 Online guide data differences

Mojoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
OK City
I know this question probably has been asked: But has anyone heard if dish has any future plans for updating one of the model 722's to the online logo type guide of the 922. I for one want this interface for my 722. I have no interest in having the sling capabilities.

I know this question probably has been asked: But has anyone heard if dish has any future plans for updating one of the model 722's to the online logo type guide of the 922. I for one want this interface for my 722. I have no interest in having the sling capabilities.

Something needs to be done. I've been with off and on with Dish since the 322, 522 dvr, and now the 722. I'm tired of the interface something needs to be done. The only problem I see is seems like channels chance logos alot and how often would Dish update the logos? Did they change the logo for Comedy Central on the 922 yet?

I am out of contract now, I would consider extending it again for the 922 but would never consider paying the $200.00 upfront fee for it. Don't like that sling fee either. Maybe they will lighten up on it when it becomes older news.

I thought it was planned for the ViP722k someday. No?
One of the Dish support people made a comment along the lines of this topic alluding that he "may" have seen such a guide on the other ViP receivers. Something like he wouldn't be surprised if we see it someday...

I would rather have a responsive guide without logos than a less responsive one with them.

Remote Access issues again

Extending my Dish Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)