A&E Network Group Streaming

Don't have charter tv, and I chose dish as my provider.I'll double check everything when I go to bed though.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just to verify, A&e streaming is indeed working for me on roku3.Provider dish, code generated, enter code at url and it works great.No idea why it isn't available for everyone.The on demand library kind of sux though, all the scripted shows only have clips, no episodes.

Reactions: old corps
Just to verify, A&e streaming is indeed working for me on roku3.Provider dish, code generated, enter code at url and it works great.No idea why it isn't available for everyone.The on demand library kind of sux though, all the scripted shows only have clips, no episodes.

It's not available for the rest of us because when we go to the A&E activation page & select Roku as the device to activate, Dish Network is simply not present in the list of approved providers. I have no idea how your situation is different???

It's not available for the rest of us because when we go to the A&E activation page & select Roku as the device to activate, Dish Network is simply not present in the list of approved providers. I have no idea how your situation is different???
roku apps work based on the roku you are using..

I keep seeing the Roku3 is working. What kind of Roku do you have Manley?
Roku 3. That's not the issue - When you select "Roku" as your device on the A&E activation site, Dish is not yet listed as an approved provider. If you select one of the other 2 choices (Apple TV or XBox 360) then, Dish IS present as a provider. This has nothing to do with your Roku model.

Haha. I just saw what your picture was. I know off topic, but I got a soft spot for Boston's. They are the best dogs ever. And lil jerks at the same time.

Here is what I did to get it activated. I went to the activate screen on my Roku to get the code. I selected Xbox 360 and Dish, put in the code from my Roku and presto magico, I am activated on my Roku. Took all of 30 seconds for my Roku to acknowledge it was activated.

Reactions: D. Manley
Here is what I did to get it activated. I went to the activate screen on my Roku to get the code. I selected Xbox 360 and Dish, put in the code from my Roku and presto magico, I am activated on my Roku. Took all of 30 seconds for my Roku to acknowledge it was activated.
Now THAT makes some sense, I'm going to give it a shot when I can get to it.

Reactions: Juan
Works like a charm! Thank you very much, activated A&E, Lifetime & the History channels without a hitch. I'd actually gave doing that some thought before but I was afraid it could have negative consequences - thanks again for the tip.

That worked! The Roku said now activated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts