Abbreviated Guide Info

I sent an e-mail to Tribune Media Services complaining about the abbreviations. I'll report back if I hear anything. It seems to me that someone there is getting too lazy to type the stuff out completely.

On Encore Revenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in Paradise was abbreviated to "Revenge of Nerds..." I was surprised to see that tomorrow morning on StarzEdge they have National Treasure: Book of Secrets was spelled out in it's entirety.

What's the email address? I'll send them a note as well.

A little off topic but close. You know what I hate to see abbreviated;

The channel names.

I understand the limited space on the guide list, but when you hit info they use the same abbreviation. How about spelling out the full channel name? Some channels, I have no idea what they are actually called…

Just want to add that this annoys me to no end as well. It was fine the way it was. Now, I have come upon MANY truncated titles that just cause confusion more than the convenience the EPG is supposed to (did) provide. Among the many examples: "Austin Powers . . . " Good luck guessing which one and using your brain power to try and remember which movie premiered in which year. And no, the info does not clear things up because all the Austin Powers plots are pretty similar.

Seems like our emails got through and it was fixed for a few weeks, but it's back again :( I'm watching "Friday 13th Part..." just don't know which part 2~10??? Have to look at the date and do an internet search to figure it out... Time to email CEO again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts