about tek2000.com

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
Has anyone knows how reliable these folks are? I have been trying to get info on the 2.4 C band dish and lnbfs and so for they have not answered my emails. It says on their website it will replay within 24hrs and that has not happen as of yet.

I bought from them this spring and did get everything. Even had some issues and they responded to them appropriately. I do recall that before the purchase, they didn't respond real timely, but they did eventually respond. Would I buy from them again, yes.

Has anyone knows how reliable these folks are? I have been trying to get info on the 2.4 C band dish and lnbfs and so for they have not answered my emails. It says on their website it will replay within 24hrs and that has not happen as of yet.
Hi jibaro29! I bought a dish from them as well (8' mesh). I received my order in a timely manner although their shipping boxes could have been better. Also, contacted them regarding assembly instructions and received a prompt reply. Overall, I am satisfied with the dish. Here is a review thread I started at the time with photos (I believe bpalone has some in there as well): http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/review-tek2000-8-mesh-dish.337977/ After a lot of tweaking and replacing the combo lnb with a C1PLL from Titanium, I was able to get everything I initially had problems with. If you buy from them, please let us know your experience!:)

I believe they are one in the same. As they are always advertised together in places I have seen.

that may be, i just noticed that the tek-2000 12' is listed on their site as having a .47 fd and the satellites galore 12' is listed on ebay as having a .40 fd
it's possible that there are 2 different lines from the same company or one of these is a typo

Also worth mentioning is that unlike what they are claiming, their dishes are made in China NOT Canada and the AzBox Premium HD Plus receivers they are selling are cheap Chinese counterfeit units so buyer beware! They used to post here under the member name rooneysat but have since gotten banned.

I talked with a guy at the Dayton ham feast that bought one and it came damage because of junk packing he said.

They resell Chinese made mesh dishes (8 slightly misaligned segments).
I bought a 10' dish from them. I wish I had not.

The mesh on few panels was damaged when I got it. The welds on the mount broke off. The whole thing lacks precision through out.
I barely managed to install this thing as things did not fit. Had to remake/reweld few parts.

I'd not recommend this supplier to anyone. Chinese POS if you ask me.

Reactions: pwrsurge
Its a good deal if you can get one shipped to you without damage. But with it damaged it makes it useless especially if the panels are broken or warped.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts