Account Audit team unethical business practices

Stone
That makes no sense. You had an active 522 yet they have no record of it?

Even if is disconnected they have a record of it. the only way they would say "no record" is if it was never in the stream

that is what the guy told me
yes my 522 was active till the other week
apparently i was told by advan tech over the weekend there are some many notes on my account it only goes back till feb 9th
they have no reocrd of me before feb 9th
but big dog jason levine told me this morning he has access to all my notes.
So I guess only Account Audit Manager can view all my notes

Last edited:
stone phillips420 said:
Update guys, i just spoke with the bigdog Jason Levine of Audit Dept.
apparently ther was a misunderstanding regarding my owned boxes
They CAN be sold, but only to new customers, What?
So my ex sub boxes cannot be added to an account as addtional ird?
that still dont make sense, seems rather selective
What are the odds you're going to find somebody wanting to install Dish for the first time using 2nd hand equipment?

I guess I'm lucky. Had 5 receivers up. When I moved, I didn't hook up any phone lines. Ran it that way for well over a year before switching to DirecTV.

I wholeheartedly agree in that people should be able to sell something that they fully own. It is WRONG to allow most other people to sell their receivers but rule one person out and not let them sell theirs or put strict restrictions on the way that you can sell your receivers.

Dish is just tryuing to make an example out of me, but as we know when you play with fire you get burned
Dish is damn fing lucky i doint reside in Co., although I have friends there

Last edited:
as a final update to my situation when i had all the problems i had with Mr. Jason Levine of the audit team
in its prime i had 8 dvrs aep ten extacy playboy TV hd pack voom espn gameplan
plus 5 dns cities instead of 2 allowed website had or has major flaw allowing all 5 dns cities
i went through 4-5 audits in a 3-4 month period finally last Feb i cancelled all together
then the next day i called and sub family pack on 7200
when i was talking with Mr. Levine he said he was going to send notice to the other 3 dns cities that i had their channel, he stated that could be thousands in fines. for a problem they created when they made the website
so i thought to myself yeah right
well yesterday i get my bill it say i owe $197 and some change
i then turn on my 7200 TV and i get receiver not authorized to view this channel please call
so i do call main line
they tell me there was voluntary disconnect on my account on march 12th
i see no way i didn't call and cancel
i then call audit team
and speak with Gary 6BN, this individual seems like he out of place in the audit dept. this person was great and did research so it seems to me letters were sent to the other 3 dns markets and they decided to charge me 197
Gary 6BN was by far the most helpfull person ive dealt with in the Audit Compound seems weird that I would say that but its true
I pay the fine for having 5 dns instaed of 2 dns no biggie thats fair
so i then ask now that I'm payed this supposed fine I'm done with the audit dept. since i have 1 ird phone line compliant he says yes
so hopefully Ive seen the last of them
197 is nothing too not hear from audit team again or until i sell my equipment
although my deactivated ird's can only be sold to DISH VIRGIN"S i was told this again, but my 942 hd pack and voom were removed before deactivation but Gary said he put note in potential new 942 owner may add old hd pack and voom but the new owner would have to go through the audit dept.
so i guess I'm done with them until i can sell my 522 2 625's 942 to DISH VIRGINS yikes that similar to a recommendation with the stipulation new customers only

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts