AL Central 2010

WOW, Tigers take 2 from the Sox in Chicago, Twins win, now up by 3.

My hope, and I doubt this will/would happen, but I would like to see the Tigers finish in 2nd place ..... lot's of hoping involved here !

1st time in a while that Sox relief pitching has let them down. They really now need to win at least 2 of 3 in Mn. But, still a long time left in this. Twins will hit a stretch of bad games too.

Woobity Doo! Twins win 4-2 and sweep sweep sweep the A's away. 3 games up

interesting fun fact...AL West is 0-9 at Target Field this year. Angels are yet to play here

They took him out with the NO NO intact ......

106 pitches and arm soreness last time out.

Game is more important than the No No ....
Long term health more important to.

exactly and Gardy said on post game he'd do it again 100 times out of 100. Slowey was wild in the 7th with walk and hit batter and lots of 3 ball counts so we knew this was the end regardless. He also was held back a couple days due to the arm soreness so I think anything more than 5 innings was considered a good day.

Rauch in 8th I said to my buddy "no hitter gone within 5 minutes" and 2nd guy gets a hit.

Woobity Doo! Twins win 4-2 and sweep sweep sweep the A's away. 3 games up

interesting fun fact...AL West is 0-9 at Target Field this year. Angels are yet to play here

exactly and Gardy said on post game he'd do it again 100 times out of 100. Slowey was wild in the 7th with walk and hit batter and lots of 3 ball counts so we knew this was the end regardless. He also was held back a couple days due to the arm soreness so I think anything more than 5 innings was considered a good day.

Rauch in 8th I said to my buddy "no hitter gone within 5 minutes" and 2nd guy gets a hit.
:D

Regardless, I bet you had a good time !!

Sorry, some reason I thought it was a 4 game series.

Come on guy, you've been in 1st place before .... why don't you think they will win 2 of 3 ?

Oh, I do. That was just a "what if" scenario. Sox have Danks, Floyd, & Buerhle going. We hit Liriano well last time and Pavano's due for a bad outing. 2 out of 3 is what I'm thinking.

WEEI's Dennis and Callahan to be simulcast live on NESN

Don't look now, but Steve Lavin is making St. John's relevant again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)