Not open for further replies.
This is what sucks with Fox and their game :rolleyes: of the week

This weeks games on Saturday
Royals-Pirates
Dodgers-Mariners
Indians-Cardinals
Rays-Marlins
Mets-Yankees

so 2 AL central teams are on the game of the week yet we in Minneapolis get the f***ing Skankees/Mutts shoved down our throat

They need to make the out of area games available on Extra Innings.

I think the Tigers are closer to last place then first?

I bought the mlb.tv package right after the Tigers came back against the Red Sox to go to 3-0 on the year. The season seemed like it would be a fun ride back then. Hopefully the win today gets them going.

I think the Tigers are closer to last place then first?

Yup, you'll have that when the pack is only separated by 8.5 games from 1 to last.

Fwiw, Tigers are 5.5 out at the moment, with them playing (and losing to the Reds tonight).
Tigers haven't won 2 in a row in quite some time.

It's VERY refreshing to see Detroit vs. Cincy on ESPN SNB!!!!:righton:

Last night seems to be the opposite for the Tigers, over the last several years, whenever they were on National TV they would lose, it was good to see them actually Win one for a change.

Tigers Win 2 in a row for only the second time since APRIL. ....
They swept the Twins 3 games in May, but other than that, they havent won back to back since the first few weeks of the season.

Come on Tigers, lets get it together, and QUICK, its NOT EARLY anymore.

They always say, wait till it warms up and the bats will come alive, well, its been Warm all year this year.

Taking two out out three or a sweep would be nice to get them back to 500

Yep. With the Cubs and Rockies coming up it would be pretty disappointing if we are not above .500 at the end of these NL games.

I hate to use the word big series for the Tigers, but if they are going to get back into things they need to take care of business with the upcoming series

Phillies come to town tonight to play the Twins

Might be going to the game tonight. My stepdad has family in from Philly and they're all going but there might be an extra ticket... :)

Phillies come to town tonight to play the Twins

Might be going to the game tonight. My stepdad has family in from Philly and they're all going but there might be an extra ticket... :)

I plan on taking a road trip later this summer to see games, preferably tigers games, at as many parks as possible. Target field is one the parks I'm more sure about getting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Orioles manager Earl Weaver passes away at 82

Stan The Man dead at 92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts