AL Central Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
king3pj said:
I plan on taking a road trip later this summer to see games, preferably tigers games, at as many parks as possible. Target field is one the parks I'm more sure about getting to.

Target field is worth the trip. The Twins built a very nice park. I grt to see Coors Field next month. Pretty excited about ir.

Tigers win tonight .... J.V. on the mound tomorrow afternoon ...
They may be able to win 2 in a row for the second time this month .... never make it to 3 though.

Tigers win tonight .... J.V. on the mound tomorrow afternoon ...
They may be able to win 2 in a row for the second time this month .... never make it to 3 though.

Not only that but if Verlander can get it done this will be back to back series wins. I don't even know they last time they have done that. Things might be finally starting to look up.

Iceberg said:
Twins lose a close one 9-8

although they did spot Philly a 6-0 lead before the Twins even got to bat

They have up a lot of rings last night, but they are playing better ball.

Not only that but if Verlander can get it done this will be back to back series wins. I don't even know they last time they have done that. Things might be finally starting to look up.

That would have been in the first few weeks of the season ....

Tigers have won 3 out of 4 :D

Well Tigers didn't sweep but they got the next best thing to work to get back to 500

Tigers find intresting ways to lose games Colorado scores 10 runs in the tenth!! Ugh, way to go Tigers!

Fortunately the Dodgers beat the White Sox ....

Saw that, I watched some of it on MLB TV received a fathers day premium price of 49 dollars for the rest of the season, not a bad deal when I want to catch a few games on the IPAD

satjay said:
Saw that, I watched some of it on MLB TV received a fathers day premium price of 49 dollars for the rest of the season, not a bad deal when I want to catch a few games on the IPAD

I love my MLB.tv subscription. I watch on a PS3 in my mancave, an Apple TV in my bedroom, occasionally on my computer at work, and a quick inning here or there on my iPhone.

Always love it when the White Sox are in 1st place on my birthday. Love it better when they're in 1st on October 1st.

Tigers have won three consecutive series wins for the first time this season. They are 7-3 over their last 10 and although it was against pretty weak competition I have a feeling that they are going to continue this good run. I expect them to be above 500 at the end of interleague play. Once they get past the 500 mark they can start worrying about taking over the division again. We have St Louis and Pittsburgh left.

However, it isn't going to get easier next week. We have Texas and Tampa Bay coming up next.

Tigers have won three consecutive series wins for the first time this season. They are 7-3 over their last 10 and although it was against pretty weak competition I have a feeling that they are going to continue this good run. I expect them to be above 500 at the end of interleague play. Once they get past the 500 mark they can start worrying about taking over the division again. We have St Louis and Pittsburgh left.

However, it isn't going to get easier next week. We have Texas and Tampa Bay coming up next.

Show me something in the next 10 games when they play teams from the AL again and top teams at that.

Jimbo said:
Show me something in the next 10 games when they play teams from the AL again and top teams at that.

Oh I totally agree. It was against weak competition. My prediction for better baseball was just a hunch. Doing it against the cubs and Rockies certainly doesn't prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Orioles manager Earl Weaver passes away at 82

Stan The Man dead at 92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts