AL Central Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smyly pitched a goo game filling in. Now we just need a few runs because the white sox are winning 2-1.

Smyly pitched a great 6-innings only to have Coke come in and throw meatballs. It seems like Coke did the same thing his past three appearances. :(

I Agree, but Leyland will keep sending him out there as he thinks he will get better by pitching.
He really hasn't been very reliable this year.

Tigers and White Sox both play 4:05 PM ET games this afternoon, and both have their pitching ACE on the hill. Go Tigers!

And our local FOX station has chosen to show the Tigers game. Why the hell can't MLBEI carry the other FOX games. I hope this gets changed in the new contract.

Sparkman said:
And our local FOX station has chosen to show the Tigers game. Why the hell can't MLBEI carry the other FOX games. I hope this gets changed in the new contract.

As a MLB.tv subscriber I feel your pain. We pay for these packages so we can watch the games we want. If fox wants national blackout rights they shouldn't be able to pick 4 Fox Saturday games. Pick one like ESPN does on Sunday nights and you can have all the exclusivity you want. I would like to stream the sox-rays while I watch the Tigers on TV like I do most other days. It's not possible today due to the terrible Saturday blackout rules.

Go Sox!! said:
How fun would a White Sox vs Tigers series have been to end the season

I would have much rather seen it end that way then what we have now. It would have been a true test of which team deserves to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Orioles manager Earl Weaver passes away at 82

Stan The Man dead at 92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts