AL CENTRAL

I would have liked to record the game today on D* but the guide hasn't been updated showing the game yet.
Thanks Tribune .... :rolleyes:

I will do it Manually, but had I been able to go thru the guide it would have been quicker and easier.

Good luck to all involved with rooting interests!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that 162 games STILL isn't enough to decide the AL Central. :confused: :)

Raining here in Detroit too.

As for Cabrera, I guess he just like any other kid who can't hold his booze. We all have been there. If you haven't, well I don't want to talk you anyhow.:D

From FSD's Facebook:

FOX Sports Detroit will join with FOX Sports North to provide postgame coverage immediately following Tuesday's AL Central playoff game between the Tigers and Twins on FOX Sports Detroit. FOX Sports Detroit's John Keating will be at the Metrodome to provide the reaction from the Tigers clubhouse.

So I guess Twins fans with D*'s Sports Pack or E* Multi Sport Pack can watch postgame coverage on FSD too and their hosts will also be on it.

This might never happen, BUT, if the Tigers start clicking and win this game and have a good series against the Yankees, I would watch out. That's a big but for sure, but it could happen :D

This might never happen, BUT, if the Tigers start clicking and win this game and have a good series against the Yankees, I would watch out. That's a big but for sure, but it could happen :D

ABSOLUTELY! Once you get in anything can happen. And Jim will look like a genius for taking a wobbly Porcello out.

You never, never know...

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts