AL CENTRAL

OMG! I'm watching the Tigers game today and realize that they play that same damn trumpet playing "Hava Nagila" that drove me crazy @ the Joe all playoffs!!!! OY!!!!:p

After the Tigers played so poorly against Pittsburgh and St. louis, they bounced back and played well against the Brewers this weekend, this is good to see. :)

Sweeping 3 straight from the 1 place Brewers is a way to get going in the right direction again.

Cubs are up next starting Tuesday.

jimbo

Yeah, I don't see how they can keep running Galarraga out there. Time for him to spend a little time in Toledo. I'm no great Miner fan, but I think he'll give us a better chance to win each time out.

What's Ryan Perry's background? Ever done any starting? I'd like to see what he could do every fifth day. (My apologies if this has already been addressed - I'm new to the thread.)

Welcome back Timm. And welcome back, Tiger's bats!

That was sweet. Anybody catch the fact that Zumaya hit 104 MPH on one of his fastball's last night? I guess his arm is sound again, except for that unfortunate change up that ended up deposited in the RF seats.

That's exactly what i said, I had to rewind the DVR, just to be sure I saw it right. I don't remember the batter, but he threw him three straight heaters, each faster than the one before, and it was one, two, three strikes, your out, at the old ballgame.

That was sweet. Anybody catch the fact that Zumaya hit 104 MPH on one of his fastball's last night? I guess his arm is sound again, except for that unfortunate change up that ended up deposited in the RF seats.

He hit 104 mph tonight as well .....

Now you gotta start wondering how accurate the gun is thier using, let's see where Verlander is the next time out.
Rodney also hit 100 maybe 101 tonight .... :rolleyes:

Things that start to make you go .....hmmmmmmm.

Tigers win again tonight and pick up another game on the rest of the division, now 5 games up, that's the most I can remember in a long time.
They have won 6 straight, let keep up the good roll :)

11 games over .500 at home and 2 games under on the road.
Still working on the road record ...

Only Boston is ahead of them in the AL.
Never would have thought that when the season started ... I was just hoping they would play good ball , defensively and pitch well, never expected them to be in 1 place, particularly this late in the season ... what the heck, they may as well go for it now and see if they can win the division at this rate.

If Magllio comes around and the bull pen picks it up, they could go somewhere.

Jimbo

...aaand now we know why I'm not the manager of the Tigers. (I'd still like to see him as a starter though.)

I'm not sure I'd recognize Magglio without all his hair.

Maybe it will snap Maggs out of his slump :)

Ryan Perry returned to the minors again.

He went down to work on his command of the strike zone, way to many walks. 21 BB in 27.1 innings.

Freddy Dolsi came up, I'm surprised we didn't see him last night.

Maybe it will snap Maggs out of his slump :)

Ryan Perry returned to the minors again.

He went down to work on his command of the strike zone, way to many walks. 21 BB in 27.1 innings.

Freddy Dolsi came up, I'm surprised we didn't see him last night.

Guarantee we will see him today.. Armando is pitching :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts