AL CENTRAL

While I don't like this trade, I can see why it would happen. Magg's has got two years left at about $17M per. Much to much money for a singles hitter. The Cub's certainly have had enough of Bradley's act. I don't mind seeing Magg's go, just don't want Bradley here, even if he is hitting better. From the Tiger's perspective, this is purely a salary dump. We can afford a RBI machine Magglio, not a singles hitting, double play hitting Magglio.
I had absolutely no idea Magg's power numbers were so sorry this season. But that's what happens when you live out of town and don't follow the team on a regular basic (only national TV and when they play Baltimore/Texas/New York). Why is Magg's not producing this year...no juice? It doesn't take a lot of juice to hit a two-bagger with runners in scoring position.

I had absolutely no idea Magg's power numbers were so sorry this season. But that's what happens when you live out of town and don't follow the team on a regular basic (only national TV and when they play Baltimore/Texas/New York). Why is Magg's not producing this year...no juice? It doesn't take a lot of juice to hit a two-bagger with runners in scoring position.

He may be distracted by his wife's health problems. Or maybe he's just washed up. I'm not close enough to the team to know either.

Huh. This Slowey guy has ten wins? Wouldn't know it from watching this game.
Tigers up 6-0 in the third!

Oh, and the red Tigers caps? EW. Do not want.

Have to look at the rest of the story..He must get run support because he certainly give them up..

SPLITS G GS CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB SO W L P/GS WHIP BAA ERA
Season 16 16 0 0 90.2 113 50 49 15 15 75 10 3 85.8 1.41 .308 4.86

Tigers 7 Twins 6 in the 6th and counting....

It was 7-2 when I walked into the house, maybe I should turn the game off !

GOtta love Miner man..Yes the twins will be in first because you have a much smarter man running the team..Leyland more bonehead moves being made in this game..

What does that have to do with anything..I am refering to taking a guy out just because two guys were on..to bring in Miner..The kid was pitching well...

I wish these guys would take pitches..EVERYONE swings at the first thing they see now..Its contageous Cabrera is the worst...UGH!!!!!

Twins will be in first soon? Yeah, sure, if by "soon" you mean at least five games from now, seeing how they're four games back. And in third place. I mean, yeah, they're a good team and it could happen, but they're not exactly knocking on first place's door.