AMC-21 APIDs in DVBViewer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 15, 2005
India
Either scanning through Transedit or from DVBViewer does not tune APIDs. APIDs appear as 0 in all the channels except PBS Montana channel. I added APIDs in Channel editor and it does not help at all. Any help is appreciated. This happens with one of ATSC channel aswell.

The audio is all AC-3 except Montana PBS, so it looks like your software is not supporting AC-3 properly. Can you run TSReader with your card? Or use transedit / dvbviewer to record the whole mux and then load that into TSReader? With TSReader you can get all of the pid information.

Thanks a lot gillham. I will try it after some time. I am watching a movie now on HTPC and do not want to disturb the family now..

I tried TS Reader and Transedit Analyzer as well. They tune the Audio PIDs correctly. Also, DVBViewer TE Version was able to tune properly.
I added the APIDs (for English Audio) in Channel Editor and changed Audio to AC3 and was able to get the sound. I guess there is some problem while tuning in DVBViewer Pro / Transedit. Let me see, if I get answer in DVBViewer forum.

I tried TS Reader and Transedit Analyzer as well. They tune the Audio PIDs correctly. Also, DVBViewer TE Version was able to tune properly.
I added the APIDs (for English Audio) in Channel Editor and changed Audio to AC3 and was able to get the sound. I guess there is some problem while tuning in DVBViewer Pro / Transedit. Let me see, if I get answer in DVBViewer forum.

I think that's a known issue and is being addressed..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts