American Chopper on tonight - Guide is wrong

FogNoggin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2010
Kingston, NY
Just a reminder for fans of American Chopper. A new episode airs tonight at 9:00 EST and a special "Family Divided" episode repeats at 10:00 EST. The guide is mistakenly listing Get Out Alive and Brew Masters for these time slots. This error is on the Dish website as well as the DVR. This seems to be a Dish thing as all other guides list the correct programming.

Not a Dish thing per se, in that the guide info is generated by Tribune Media.

Did your guide get updated? That is automatic from dish and their guide is not generated by them. My guide is up to date. This data comes from tribune and into a computer for uploading and downloading. The guide is generated 3 days in advance and not all get last minute changes if they did not update within the last 3 days of a change.

Wondered what was up. Saw that they said on the channel that a new one on Monday night but did not see it when tried to locate to record. Will have to make myself a note to take home. Thanks!

Ugh at least you know what's going on. My guide says my DVR has been recording NCIS for an hour, but when I played it back it was actually Elf playing. I'm very disappointed.

Broadband USB

Bringing a reciever to college?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)